Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peyton Manning and his accuracy issues, should Broncos be concerned?

133 posts in this topic

Posted

poo forgot

do it Hurney!!

Posted

If your tired of the cam threads, simply stop going into them. There was a good run of Luke threads...didn't see anyone complain about that.

2 people like this

Posted

Just win baby.

Posted

Not sure if you've noticed lately, but the "whine and cry, woe is me" threads aren't limited to just being about our quarterback. We get threads about disrespect by the media or whoever in some form almost daily.

You're a good poster, but this notion that people shouldn't create threads about our starting qb is just silly. That's like saying don't create a Carolina Panthers thread in the Panthers section. Why even have a board then?

i'm not saying don't make threads about cam newton...i'm saying don't make threads based on why the media isn't slurping newton's nuts.

the whole "being disrespected" angle is silly.

win games. win respect.

Posted

Eh, there's still a section of this fanbase that is upset Cam is our QB. You can speculate as to why, but it's clear some just don't like the guy. They'll hold him to a different standard regardless of what he does. There's a few posters here who would love nothing more than to see the kid struggle and flame out of the NFL. They aren't hard to spot.

5 people like this

Posted

i'm not saying don't make threads about cam newton...i'm saying don't make threads based on why the media isn't slurping newton's nuts.

the whole "being disrespected" angle is silly.

win games. win respect.

If you don't see an issue with the way the media covers him, I can't help you.

As for winning, I don't see many people disputing that. This team needs to win. Period.

Posted

64% completion rate. 7 TD's.

Stupid fudging thread.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm pretty sure anyone who watched that whole game just witnessed the the best QB performance in NFL history.

1 person likes this

Posted

QB rating 140, 7 TD, 0 INT, with >452 YDS passing.  Just image what an accurate QB could do.

dont forget on a wet field in the rain and crazy wind

1 person likes this

Posted

64% completion rate. 7 TD's.

Stupid fudging thread.

Someone doesn't get it. :(

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm pretty sure anyone who watched that whole game just witnessed the the best QB performance in NFL history.

Probably. I agree with that. But it is the throws he missed that prove he is inaccurate. Just like Cam

Posted

Manning is going to make Fox a HOF coach...lol

I'm going to bed...

Manning is fuging awesome,I;m going to make my old lady seduce him and have some goofy looking kid that can throw 7 tds in one fuging game!! against the SB Champs...

wow.

I'm tired pay no attention to me.

3 people like this