Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chubs2496

Black ops 2 zombies!

5 posts in this topic

Figured I would see if any of my fellow huddlers play zombies. I'm pretty good and got a couple buddies I play with and we can never find a good 4th player to join with us. But yeah I play on ps3 and would like to find a fun huddler to play some zombies with. So lemme know guys.

How does the BO2 zombies compare to BO1 zombies?

I'm on XBOX but I like the zombies. Usually play town/survival.

How does the BO2 zombies compare to BO1 zombies?

At first honestly I hated the bo2 zombies gameplay. Just was bland to me. But then when they came out with map packs it started growing on me. I spend endless hours on that damn thing lol

• Topics

• At first I didn't like the guy but he put his money where his mouth is. Gave a ton to Charity and really backed up his talk of trying to makechange. If he continues on his charitable ways thru out his NFL career I hope he stays in the NFL for years to come.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Seriously, I think the man bun was born in Seattle.  Ain't nothing gritty about that.
    • Here it be...    http://www.carolinahuddle.com/2017/05/26/carolina-panthers-roster/   TLDR Version....   OFFENSE (25) Quarterbacks (3)  – Cam Newton, Derek Anderson, Joe Webb. E Running backs (3) – Jonathan Stewart, Christian McCaffrey, Fozzy Whitaker.  Fullback (1) Darrell Young. Offensive line (10) Matt Kalil, Andrew Norwell, Ryan Kalil, Trai Turner, Daryl Williams, Taylor Moton, Chris Scott, Tyler Larson, Amini Silatolu, Michael Oher.   Wide Receivers (5) Kelvin Benjamin, Devin Funchess, Curtis Samuel, Russell Shepard, Charles Johnson.   Tight Ends (3) Greg Olsen, Ed Dickson, Scott Simonson.    DEFENSE (25) Defensive line (9) Charles Johnson, Kawann Short, Star Lotulelei, Julius Peppers, Vernon Butler, Mario Addison, Daeshon Hall, Kyle Love, Wes Horton.  Linebackers (7) Thomas Davis, Luke Kuechly, Shaq Thompson, David Mayo, Jeremy Cash, Ben Jacobs, Ben Boulware.  Corners (5) James Bradberry, Daryl Worley, Captain Munnerlyn, Corn Elder, Teddy Williams.  Safeties (4) Kurt Coleman, Mike Adams, Dean Marlowe, Colin Jones.   SPECIAL TEAMS ( 3) Graham Gano, Andy Lee, JJ Jansen     Thoughts?