Photo
* * - - - 2 votes

Chris Scott taking most of the first team snaps

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
87 replies to this topic

#85 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

Every team makes mistakes, the Steelers included.  We have to hope Scott is one of theirs.

Honestly, it's not just the pros.  My high school roster had me listed as two inches taller and twenty pounds heavier than I was :lol:

Same, cant remember what I was listed as but it was never below 6'3. I know I was 6'5 once. When I ran out I felt like I had to . . . run bigger to make it buyable. hahaha

#86 FattyFatFat

FattyFatFat

Buddhist Monk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

In about 40 hours will find out who's right. Bring the birds. Lets get it on fugkers.

#87 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:25 PM

Same, cant remember what I was listed as but it was never below 6'3. I know I was 6'5 once. When I ran out I felt like I had to . . . run bigger to make it buyable. hahaha

Similar Vein: I'm the baby of my family, but for a few months a couple of years ago, I suddenly became younger than my sister :blink:

She was dating a guy a few years younger than me and led him to believe that she was his age.

#88 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

Similar Vein: I'm the baby of my family, but for a few months a couple of years ago, I suddenly became younger than my sister :blink:

She was dating a guy a few years younger than me and led him to believe that she was his age.

yeah I gotcha hahaha, what a weird sensation. Im the younger of two siblings and I dont think Ive ever felt "older" than my brother but I do flex being larger than him on occasion. I waited a while for that.