Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wagner doesn't think Cam can beat them by throwing.

84 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Irony of it?  This is probably how we'll approach defending against Russell Wilson too.

Posted · Report post

Wagner is full of shit!

Posted · Report post

Force Newton to pass...

..... The guy who has more passing yards then any QB in his first two seasons.

He acts like Newton can't pass

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I don't see any imPEDiments to us winning.

Posted · Report post

National respect AND bulletin board material to go along with them being banged up. We couldn't ask for a better opportunity to get an opening day win.

Posted · Report post

Isn't this what the first 2 teams said Cams rookie year?  Luckily for them we had one of these leagues worse D to bail them out, complete 180 now.

Bobby Wagner: “We let (Cam) throw the ball and try to beat us throwing, which I don’t think he can do.’’ http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2021755775_seahawks05xml.html 

game on, mudder fugger

Posted · Report post

too bad they have no D line...we may actually be able to open holes for the run game.

Posted · Report post

We simply have no chance.

We should do the wise thing and just forfeit, get ready for Buffalo.

Posted · Report post

Yeah cause everyone throws for almost 8,000 during their first two years in the league..
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Reasonable thought. Seattle has one of the best corner tandems in the league. They are big corners and play man press. Newton will see tighter windows to throw into and he hasn't looked all that accurate in preseason. If "It is what it is isn't good enough" then Cam needs to get better in the short passing game. The Hawks will force him to. There will be no more quantifying his performance with " for a rookie" or "in his second year". He said it himself. The time is now or Gettleman will be looking to draft a QB in a year or 2.

Posted · Report post

The Hawks know that their D-line is banged up. They are going to have to manufacture pressure through blitzes and such. I hope Rivera and Shula understand that short routes, screen passes, and a stout running attack are the way we have to beat them. The strength is in the secondary, the backers and safeties will be blitzing all day. This is not the week we try to beat a team deep every snap.

Posted · Report post

About to quit my job just so I can watch this game sunday I have a feeling im going to miss a good game