Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Morgan

Wagner doesn't think Cam can beat them by throwing.

Weird how this was tweeted by the media after I posted the article on the huddle

Its almost like they use this joint for ideas

Dan Morgan thinks this cat is better than Kuechly?  dude can't even form coherent sentences....

Weird how this was tweeted by the media after I posted the article on the huddle

You are also the media.

He brings up a good point: Cam struggles w/accuracy. He's not consistant enough to beat the elite teams.

Meh...if you ask him to play the game like Brady then yeah his consistancy is an issue.

If he gets help? He can sling it and there isn't a throw he can't make. But you let him be a big chunk QB. Good D's get beat

The goal of any defense is to try to make the opposing offense one dimensional. You want to try to force them out of their comfort zone. If you can shut down the run and force them to have to throw the ball then you've won half the battle, no matter who the QB is.

It might be time for another Fox to the Giants experiment.

So, let me get this straight...

They plan on taking the run away from Cam when we're going to be missing both JStew and Barner. All the while, we have Smitty, Cam, and now a legitimate home run threat in Ginn?

Good luck with that, Seattle.

LOL we'll see  how long that lasts during Sunday's game. Remember Cam's rookie year when everybody tried to make Cam beat them with his arm? over 300 yards in the first 2 games almost 400 in the 3rd. I pray they commit to stopping the run

Reasonable thought. Seattle has one of the best corner tandems in the league. They are big corners and play man press. Newton will see tighter windows to throw into and he hasn't looked all that accurate in preseason. If "It is what it is isn't good enough" then Cam needs to get better in the short passing game. The Hawks will force him to. There will be no more quantifying his performance with " for a rookie" or "in his second year". He said it himself. The time is now or Gettleman will be looking to draft a QB in a year or 2.

I don't think I'd play 'man press' with Ted Ginn.

Seahawks may be confident enough to do that.  I wouldn't.

Force Newton to pass...

..... The guy who has more passing yards then any QB in his first two seasons.

He acts like Newton can't pass

Well  I was at the Seattle game last year and Cam sure as heck couldn't pass  in that one.    The only game I"ve been to in the Cam era that was worse was the Titans game the year before........*Shudders

Don't jump my nuts I know Cam can pass.......I'm just saying their only experience against Cam he was not really playing great.

Well  I was at the Seattle game last year and Cam sure as heck couldn't pass  in that one.    The only game I"ve been to in the Cam era that was worse was the Titans game the year before........*Shudders

Don't jump my nuts I know Cam can pass.......I'm just saying their only experience against Cam he was not really playing great.

fair enough!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    MurderOf1