Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go back and watch Chris Scott against the Ravens

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Looking for Gettleman to find a few more "diamonds in the rough"... he seems to have a pretty good feel for whether a guy is good enough to contribute.

Posted

This really does help me feel more optimistic. It will be great if he turns out being good, and the best part about it we will have got him for pretty much nothing. Hurney would have already traded a draft pick for someone from another team by now. Its great having a GM that can actually evaluate players.

Posted

Getting ready to fire up the Baltimore game on the DVR for some scouting.  Thanks for the heads up.

Posted

If Scott works out, and Kugbila comes back next year ready to play, and Silatolu steps up, I like our future at G.  

Posted

"Sometimes the answer is already on your roster." - Dave Gettleman

1 person likes this

Posted

I hate that I have to pay separately for Rewind and Preseason but whatever its cheap and Im sure they made the price point so low you wouldnt really give a fug. I would imagine it deters a lot of copying or whatever as well.

So Scott will start and we'll have a vet rotate in then, "by committee" tends to smooth out the weak wrinkles right? I hope.

Posted

I don't like the by committee thing on the oline honestly, but if he's played well and the coaches like him then just play him the whole game. Especially if wharton isn't in shape

2 people like this

Posted

That's not just any starting Nose Tackle... that's Haloti fuging Ngata.

2 people like this

Posted

Rewatched. I dont know why he didnt stand out before (the abortion going on around him and the show put on by the d probably washed it out of my mind). Dude can hold his own and hold it well. Needs to clean it up, but shows good ability with a high upside.

No complaints.

Posted

Has the dude just improved exponentially or something this offseason?  He's had trouble just making a team up until this point... in fact he's only played 2 games despite this being his 3rd year.  And that's even being a part of an offensive line starved team like Green Bay (practice squad).

Posted

Has the dude just improved exponentially or something this offseason? He's had trouble just making a team up until this point... in fact he's only played 2 games despite this being his 3rd year. And that's even being a part of an offensive line starved team like Green Bay (practice squad).

I know he's battled injuries ever since he was drafted but who knows

Posted

Nice holding on the Ravens photo