Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speaking of Odd Couples...

68 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I can't wait for three or four years from now when this team is going hulk smash

Posted · Report post

Kjc01.Em.138.jpg

How beastly is it that Luke is one of the few players in the NFL that can make Cam look normal-sized?

Also, the obscene number of women I meet that lust after Kuechly tells me he doesn't fit the "ugly mofo" linebacker mold.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't say no

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

How beastly is it that Luke is one of the few players in the NFL that can make Cam look normal-sized?

Also, the obscene number of women I meet that lust after Kuechly tells me he doesn't fit the "ugly mofo" linebacker mold.

Wouldn't call him ugly, but he's not exactly a male model either.

He's definitely no fashion plate, and I doubt he cares to be.

But heck, even on the football field, Newton looks stylish, while Kuechly simply looks violent.  Newton has his 'Superman' and his 'First Down' things, which are cool.  On the flipside, I doubt you'll ever see Luke doing a 'sack dance' (unless you count him screaming and pounding his chest as 'dancing') :lol:

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

When Keek smashed that little Ravens receiver to the ground with a slight push, I think I heard a few women moan and climb the wall.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Wouldn't call him ugly, but he's not exactly a male model either.

He's definitely no fashion plate, and I doubt he cares to be..

Luke is actually in high demand with the ladies.

But I agree with your premise.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Luke is actually in high demand with the ladies.

But I agree with your premise.

My game buddy's teenage daughter - a much better judge of male attractivemness than I - finds Cam handsome, Kuechly 'okay'.

Granted, she's a teenager (16, to be exact) and to be fair, she thought Jimmy Clausen was cute :unsure:

Wouldn't surprise me to see ladies in the stands at a Panther game with signs that said "Luke, sack me" :blink:

Posted · Report post

My game buddy's teenage daughter - a much better judge of male attractivemness than I - finds Cam handsome, Kuechly 'okay'.

Granted, she's a teenager (16, to be exact) and to be fair, she thought Jimmy Clausen was cute :unsure:

Wouldn't surprise me to see ladies in the stands at a Panther game with signs that said "Luke, sack me" :blink:

I know if this guy who takes pics of models in Charlotte, rumor has it some of those ladies are quite smitten with the Keek

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I know if this guy who takes pics of models in Charlotte, rumor has it some of those ladies are quite smitten with the Keek

I could see that.  His being a star player certainly doesn't hurt :lol:

Off the field, Newton looks like a movie star.  Kuechly looks like a really large accountant.

I definitely wouldn't call him ugly though.  The point was more that their personas are definitely a contrast, and one that fits well with NFL history.

MISTER SCOT MADE A SEX JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't realize how that sounded till after I posted it :unsure:

Posted · Report post

They should do a buddy cop movie.