Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speaking of Odd Couples...

68 posts in this topic

Posted

.... no really, I may be your father. You see, it was right before we played the Bengals in 1990...

1 person likes this

Posted

Keuchly might just be what Cam needed. He's going to make Cam better because he's fast enough and smart enough to challenge Cam every single practice.

Posted

Rich, athletic, smart, good-looking-wonder what a bad day is for him? 

For me:  Having to park around back to keep the repo man from finding your 74 Vega is the start of a bad day.  Failing the driver's license test when the Spanish-speaking crop collector beside me passes.  Trying to hit on the cute girl at the mall with my line, "Do you come here often?" only to hear her reply, "Yes sir." 

1 person likes this

Posted

I can smell the ghey in here.  But what I wouldn't give to be Luke Kuechly....happily committed relationship my ass.

Posted

.... no really, I may be your father. You see, it was right before we played the Bengals in 1990...

:lol:

Where's Maury Povich when you need him?

Posted

I agree with and support everything that is happening in this thread.

As an aside, the Panthers.com folks should put up a video of the two of them having a one-on-one discussion about something. Wouldn't matter what. It would be most listened to thing in site history.

.......actually, screw Panthers.com. Zod, make it happen.

Posted

What the hell is this thread about?

Posted

The Bling Bang Twins

Posted

... Homoerotica that is slightly less thinly veiled than Top Gun?

Posted

Apparently it's a combo platter of man-crushes, bromances, unmentionable fantasies, etc., along with wet and/or stretched undergarments, depending upon gender, unless of course the subject isn't wearing any, which is probably true in most of these cases.  Oh, a bit of fashion talk too...speaking of which:

I just left the team store (packed with people and excitement buying stuff for tomorrow) and dropped a C-note on my first Panthers jersey), or any other jersey since I played sports way back when).  I got Keek's of course.  My wife says she'd go cougar all over his ass so I figure I'll wear it at home on the right occasion as well as to games.  Since I'm almost the same age as his jersey number I don't want to look like an idiot wearing it in public.  I'm 6'2 200 and got an XL because the L fit me like spandex, but the XL length is about as long as a suit coat on me.  So the question is, with jeans and sneakers, tuck or no tuck?  I assume the latter but not sure about it.  I've seen some tuckers, but they were mostly wine and cheesers, when they wear jerseys at all, opting instead for their company or country club golf shirt, khaki dockers, and penny loafers or boat shoes, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Posted

Maybe one of our resident Photoshoppers can do a "Lethal Weapon" type poster :lol:

White Lightning, Black Hammer.

1 person likes this

Posted

Tell me you wouldn't love to see this poster with Cam and Luke, footballs instead of guns.

LW3Cover.jpg

Who to put in the background?  Steve Smith maybe? :lol:

I'd bet the team could make a great promo poster out of it.

The footballs wouldn't work, but here you go:

yzbNkPN.jpg

5 people like this