Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speaking of Odd Couples...

68 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Forgot about this.. fuckin awesome

Posted · Report post

Kjc01.Em.138.jpg

How beastly is it that Luke is one of the few players in the NFL that can make Cam look normal-sized?

Also, the obscene number of women I meet that lust after Kuechly tells me he doesn't fit the "ugly mofo" linebacker mold.

Yeah, there's no doubt about it...women love the Kuechmeister.  He must be swimming in poon.

Posted · Report post

Nothing makes you feel better than seeing a post from 2-3 months ago you pied, to seem either more genius at the present time.

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't say no

I am not sure of your gender but I assume you're a woman. :)

Posted · Report post

What the hell is this thread about?

19552759-illustration-of-angry-cartoon-d It's about neat and good looks, similar to me, shown here in a recent photo.. :)

Posted · Report post

Damn Keuchly is sooooooo FINE that boy,......whew!

I actually yelled at them both in San Fran...him and Greg both. Told them both they're fucking hot

Greg gives Tight End a whole new meaning his ass is just so perfect in those shiny pants
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I actually yelled at them both in San Fran...him and Greg both. Told them both they're fuging hot

Greg gives Tight End a whole new meaning his ass is just so perfect in those shiny pants

you really need to put a disclaimer in the thread when you start posting bout the boys junk.........

Posted · Report post

I actually yelled at them both in San Fran...him and Greg both. Told them both they're fuging hot

This reeeeks of the ghey

Posted · Report post

Hahahaha sorry I am a female

Posted · Report post

I can't wait for three or four years from now when this team is going hulk smash

HOW ABOUT THE REST OF THIS YEAR!!!!!! JESUS FUGGIN CHRIST 3 or 4 years we could suck donkey pee pees you have no idea what will pan out. this team THIS year has something special and #89 knows he only has a couple left and this is his best team EVER....dont give me the previous teams this and that crap...the previous best teams had Jake Delhomme(dont get me wrong I love him) who would just throw it up and Smith would go get it. even though they were winning games I knew Jake would stare down his receivers and just sling it. he was however great in the 2 minute drill.

back to my point. you need to be "cant wait"ing for the next game and the next and the next while THIS current team is assembled. There are no promises for the future.

Posted · Report post

HOW ABOUT THE REST OF THIS YEAR!!!!!! JESUS FUGGIN CHRIST 3 or 4 years we could suck donkey pee pees you have no idea what will pan out. this team THIS year has something special and #89 knows he only has a couple left and this is his best team EVER....dont give me the previous teams this and that crap...the previous best teams had Jake Delhomme(dont get me wrong I love him) who would just throw it up and Smith would go get it. even though they were winning games I knew Jake would stare down his receivers and just sling it. he was however great in the 2 minute drill.

back to my point. you need to be "cant wait"ing for the next game and the next and the next while THIS current team is assembled. There are no promises for the future.

Thank god we are back on football, Thats why Rivera's "one game at a time" approach is so wonderful, keeps the team focused and looking to take advantage of what they have now

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Occurs to me I should have bumped FP's thread where he posted the pic, but I couldn't find it searching from my phone :lol: