Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Speaking of Odd Couples...

PerCC    43

My game buddy's teenage daughter - a much better judge of male attractivemness than I - finds Cam handsome, Kuechly 'okay'.

Granted, she's a teenager (16, to be exact) and to be fair, she thought Jimmy Clausen was cute :unsure:

Wouldn't surprise me to see ladies in the stands at a Panther game with signs that said "Luke, sack me" :blink:

I'm 22 and in grad school. All of my friends are around the same age, 21-24. Every single girl I know, and I mean every single one, absolutely loves Luke. My girlfriend, my buddies girlfriend, my ex girlfriend just to name a few. They are infatuated, and I can't blame them. He's humble, a great player, and a good lookin' dude. You can trust me when I say he would be the #1 Panthers player that 18-30 year old women fans would want to go on a date with, and no one is even in the same ball park.

If you look at the list of TopCats favorite players, Luke has like 80% of the vote.

i'll take the ladies word on the attractiveness of Luke. I can see even as a man that he is very well formed, tall well muscled intelligent brave and dedicated. He is obviously not a ***** hound and capable of a committed relationship. If my daughter swooned over him I would know she was attracted to the top tier.

megatroll    86

i'll take the ladies word on the attractiveness of Luke. I can see even as a man that he is very well formed, tall well muscled intelligent brave and dedicated. He is obviously not a ***** hound and capable of a committed relationship. If my daughter swooned over him I would know she was attracted to the top tier.

if your daughter swooned you better get flags ready cause there would be some "bang bang" plays with hard hits...lol

Mr. Scot    34,528

I'm 22 and in grad school. All of my friends are around the same age, 21-24. Every single girl I know, and I mean every single one, absolutely loves Luke. My girlfriend, my buddies girlfriend, my ex girlfriend just to name a few. They are infatuated, and I can't blame them. He's humble, a great player, and a good lookin' dude. You can trust me when I say he would be the #1 Panthers player that 18-30 year old women fans would want to go on a date with, and no one is even in the same ball park.

If you look at the list of TopCats favorite players, Luke has like 80% of the vote.

The ladies in my church group are about twice that age (late 30s to mid 40s) but a little while back they were passing around cell phone pictures of Luke and discussing him in something less than Biblical terms :lol:

lola    3,314

Sorry to continue the hormone fest, but holy mother I love me some Luke. Sexy, sexy, sexxxxxyyyy. My God.

Mr. Scot    34,528

For some reason I see Mike Mitchell being the Joe Pecci in this pic.

Riverboat Ron.

Can't agree guys. The height doesn't work for either if those choices.

It does for Smitty though :lol: