#61 PerCC

PerCC

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationBoone/Charlotte, NC

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:51 PM

My game buddy's teenage daughter - a much better judge of male attractivemness than I - finds Cam handsome, Kuechly 'okay'.

Granted, she's a teenager (16, to be exact) and to be fair, she thought Jimmy Clausen was cute :unsure:

Wouldn't surprise me to see ladies in the stands at a Panther game with signs that said "Luke, sack me" :blink:

I'm 22 and in grad school. All of my friends are around the same age, 21-24. Every single girl I know, and I mean every single one, absolutely loves Luke. My girlfriend, my buddies girlfriend, my ex girlfriend just to name a few. They are infatuated, and I can't blame them. He's humble, a great player, and a good lookin' dude. You can trust me when I say he would be the #1 Panthers player that 18-30 year old women fans would want to go on a date with, and no one is even in the same ball park.

If you look at the list of TopCats favorite players, Luke has like 80% of the vote.

#62 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts
  • LocationRock Hill S.C.

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

Hahahaha sorry I am a female

Whew!!!! Thanks for clearing that up. :)

#63 wine-o and cheese-doodle

wine-o and cheese-doodle

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:01 PM

i'll take the ladies word on the attractiveness of Luke. I can see even as a man that he is very well formed, tall well muscled intelligent brave and dedicated. He is obviously not a ***** hound and capable of a committed relationship. If my daughter swooned over him I would know she was attracted to the top tier.

#64 megatroll

megatroll

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:26 PM

The footballs wouldn't work, but here you go:

yzbNkPN.jpg

how dare you take away that beautiful mullet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#65 megatroll

megatroll

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

i'll take the ladies word on the attractiveness of Luke. I can see even as a man that he is very well formed, tall well muscled intelligent brave and dedicated. He is obviously not a ***** hound and capable of a committed relationship. If my daughter swooned over him I would know she was attracted to the top tier.

if your daughter swooned you better get flags ready cause there would be some "bang bang" plays with hard hits...lol

#66 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 41,397 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

I'm 22 and in grad school. All of my friends are around the same age, 21-24. Every single girl I know, and I mean every single one, absolutely loves Luke. My girlfriend, my buddies girlfriend, my ex girlfriend just to name a few. They are infatuated, and I can't blame them. He's humble, a great player, and a good lookin' dude. You can trust me when I say he would be the #1 Panthers player that 18-30 year old women fans would want to go on a date with, and no one is even in the same ball park.

If you look at the list of TopCats favorite players, Luke has like 80% of the vote.

The ladies in my church group are about twice that age (late 30s to mid 40s) but a little while back they were passing around cell phone pictures of Luke and discussing him in something less than Biblical terms :lol:

#67 lola

lola

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,492 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

Sorry to continue the hormone fest, but holy mother I love me some Luke. Sexy, sexy, sexxxxxyyyy. My God.

#68 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 41,397 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:18 PM

For some reason I see Mike Mitchell being the Joe Pecci in this pic.

Riverboat Ron.

Can't agree guys. The height doesn't work for either if those choices.

It does for Smitty though :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com