Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Amp

Twerking is spreading like wild fire.

Mr. Scot    34,528

You know the trend I really don't get?

"Hey, I just filmed myself doing something utterly stupid and looking like a dumbass...LET'S PUT IT ON YOUTUBE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE!"

That trend :unsure:

• Pie 3

DC Amp    261

You know the trend I really don't get?

"Hey, I just filmed myself doing something utterly stupid and looking like a dumbass...LET'S PUT IT ON YOUTUBE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE!"

That trend :unsure:

I think another trend is popularity over shame. Sad.

• Pie 1

Cary Kollins    17,878

The term/concept of "twerking" is just the newest thing that white people are just now catching onto that has been around for years.

And that video is fugging hilarious. Like she legitimately caught on fire.

• Pie 2

Mr. Scot    34,528

I think another trend is popularity over shame. Sad.

Everybody wants their 15 minutes, even if those minutes are spent being mocked and ridiculed as a total idiot.

Maybe I don't get it because I just don't give a rip about being famous or well known.

rodeo    13,769

Why does she push off the door with her foot to flip over into the table?

Why is the flame big and flappy orange instead of blue like actual alcohol fire?

Why does she get up on the couch and stretch to make sure the fire is in frame?

Why does she give a quick glance to the set-up on the table at 0:10 before she walks over to give the girl outside the door the signal to enter (turning up the music)?

I'm writing Ron Paul about this.

KSpan    6,553

Everybody wants their 15 minutes, even if those minutes are spent being mocked and ridiculed as a total idiot.

Maybe I don't get it because I just don't give a rip about being famous or well known.

The video also has over 6 million views... not sure what the going rate is for a YouTube vid, but I bet 6 million views is worth something and I bet that it played at least a small part in the decision.