Photo
- - - - -

It. Is. Game. Day. Baby.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#13 panthers04100

panthers04100

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:35 PM

This what I want to see out of Steve Smith this year. Enough said.

yeah not gonna happen. If only though cause that's exactly what this offense is missing.

#14 Pantherman

Pantherman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:44 PM

yeah not gonna happen. If only though cause that's exactly what this offense is missing.

Would you like to kill my dreams a little more. I didn't say it would happen. I just wish it would one last time.

#15 tjmurray

tjmurray

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:12 AM

EoCTE.gif

This gif is all kinds of awesome... I really can't sleep. I am so excited.Would be nice to start off right with a win....

#16 MHS831

MHS831

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:48 AM

I compare 2 days a year to the feeling I used to get as a child on Christmas eve--The first Panthers game and the first day of the The NFL draft.  Sometimes my wife asks me about the our wedding, and since the Panthers did not win the Super Bowl in 2003, I can look her in the eye and honestly say that the best day of my life was the day she and I --nah, it would have the be the double overtime St. Louis Rams victory where Steve Smith scored on X-Clown.   However, she has to know that she is up there in the top 5 or so.

I am getting emotional.

Note:  The Christmas reference was not intended to offend the large population of Jewish huddlers, nor the scientologists, Skinheads, or cult members. 

#17 SgtJoo

SgtJoo

Reppin that Bull City

SUPPORTER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:01 AM

I compare 2 days a year to the feeling I used to get as a child on Christmas eve--The first Panthers game and the first day of the The NFL draft.  Sometimes my wife asks me about the our wedding, and since the Panthers did not win the Super Bowl in 2003, I can look her in the eye and honestly say that the best day of my life was the day she and I --nah, it would have the be the double overtime St. Louis Rams victory where Steve Smith scored on X-Clown.   However, she has to know that she is up there in the top 5 or so.

I am getting emotional.

Note:  The Christmas reference was not intended to offend the large population of Jewish huddlers, nor the scientologists, Skinheads, or cult members. 

Hey man I get Chinese on Christmas day when all the Christians are indoors so it works out for me.

#18 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:04 AM

ANNNDDD ITS A PANTHERS... FIRST DOWN!! WWWRRRRWWWWWRRRRWWWWWRRRRRRRRR

#19 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

SUPPORTER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:19 AM

I'm so anxious/nervous, I feel like I could vomit.  Better start drinking.

Happy opening day, you fugs - I love you all no homo.