Zod

Official Panthers - Seahawks Gameday Thread

anyone notice that when cam blows on his hands before the first snap, its a throwing play; but when he doesn't blow on his hands it is a running play?

not real sure why i just thought of that...its been a long day 

Representing in Tampa here... I'm usually the only one within miles with Panthers gear on, and I love it. Hurry up kickoff and get here!

Seattles DE Cliff Avril is doubtful today... Didn't know if we were tracking that... But if he's out I'm starting DeAngelo in Fantasy

anyone notice that when cam blows on his hands before the first snap, its a throwing play; but when he doesn't blow on his hands it is a running play?

not real sure why i just thought of that...its been a long day

He has done that before the first snap of every game since HS....it isn't tipping off anything

Seattles DE Cliff Avril is doubtful today... Didn't know if we were tracking that... But if he's out I'm starting DeAngelo in Fantasy

Fantasy and fandom need to be kept separate IMO.

You bench Williams bc of our OL and the Hawk D.

that's big for Carolina.  The Hawks are already down two rush ends and as good as Michael Bennett is, he's a left end.  So they might have to push Bennett right, and he's still potent as a rusher, but then Red Bryant might have to play some passing downs - and he's not built to rush the passer at all.

• Pie 1

Man! I love west coast time! No more waiting till 1 to see the game! :) Anyhoot.... Can we get a season opener win!!! Pretty please!