Zod

Official Panthers - Seahawks Gameday Thread

2,053 posts in this topic

No need to defend a coach with a losing record and firmly on the hot seat.

If he does something I don't agree with, I'll call it out just like everyone else. If I can see the reasoning behind something, I'll defend it. This isn't Chuds offense. The ability to go 25 yards a time isn't a focal point any more. I also don't have any confidence that the OLine could hold up to let long routes develop.

I like that the fans want to be aggressive and put as many points up as possible. I also like that the coach weighed the pros versus the cons and ran out the clock.

1 person likes this

Lets hope our O continues from that last TD drive

This is such a statement game for Rivera.  His  team is playing hard.  We have them on the ropes.  Let's knock them out!!

1 person likes this

That ejection still pisses me off. If they ejected one they should have ejected both.

Anyone seen Short doing much? Star is doing well, haven't seen Short yet.. but i do have a beer haze

Here's to wittle Russel throwing a pick 6 on their first possession of the second half. 

2 people like this

Panther gotta break this open in the second half. 

Seattles not a good road team, and they have some injuries (knock on wood). 

1 person likes this

What has Short done so far?

he played a nice role when Star got credit for shutting down a run in one of the first few drives..   maybe others have paid more attention, I can't decide what to focus on...   and on TV, I can't always get a players number so that's probly been a factor as well...

1 person likes this

If we got the ball closer to midfield, yeah maybe you take some shots, but that deep in your own territory we did the right thing.

Last thing you want to have happen is turn around and be down 17-7 if they score to start the seconf half because of a botched play or something

Im trying not to be worried about Frank being ejected right now.

Anyone seen Short doing much? Star is doing well, haven't seen Short yet.. but i do have a beer haze

I saw him briefly but haven't been keying in on the line much. Keep in mind he wears #99 now and switched from his old number #68. 

Yeah if we go for it on every 4th down we'll have a winning record

PUSSIES

1 person likes this