• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beastson

I Can't Believe D.Will Fumbled

Seriously, why the fug would we ever punt on 4th & inches with Cam Newton. There is no way your telling me there is no way that sets a tone and I 100% doubt there is any statistical advantage to the defense.

i will absolutely not suffer through this again as a panthers fan. there are better ways to waste three hours.

Seriously, why the fug would we ever punt on 4th & inches with Cam Newton. There is no way your telling me there is no way that sets a tone and I 100% doubt there is any statistical advantage to the defense.

That 4th down call did hurt us

When D Will broke for that long run I knew the fumble was coming smh. This one hurt. We were going to score that drive, and would have gotten Cam and the team a come from behind victory.

Cam only had 125 passing yards and our offense has been bad all preseason idk wtf to say anymore so tired of the same old poo the exact same old poo!!!!!

When D Will broke for that long run I knew the fumble was coming smh. This one hurt. We were going to score that drive, and would have gotten Cam and the team a come from behind victory.

It wouldn't have mattered.  If we scored we would still have done something stupid and let Seattle score again.

It wouldn't have mattered.  If we scored we would still have done something stupid and let Seattle score again.

they drove into FG range with ease

d will fumble hurts but too many miss opportunities, players consistently making bad plays thomas and smith......this was just a bad coach team today drop balls o line played pretty damn good, and is lafell not getting open or what.....besides the fumble d will played damn good can't sit on a 7 point lead........

Weak secondary and mental errors. Enough said.

Wait... What are you talking about? Our secondary has played solid for most of the game. The D played well today. But when the D is out on the field for more then half the game. They begin to get tired and start giving up plays. That happens to the best of Ds sometime. Secondary played strong today. But when Dwill turns it over on a late drive could have given us the lead. We was bound to lose. The fault lies on Dwill this game. While he doesn't fumble twice often. This is still his fault. As a vet he should know by now to wrap up the ball instead of carrying it around like a loaf of bread.

d will fumble hurts but too many miss opportunities, players consistently making bad plays thomas and smith......this was just a bad coach team today drop balls o line played pretty damn good, and is lafell not getting open or what.....besides the fumble d will played damn good can't sit on a 7 point lead........

Is Seattle a poorly coached team? They had tons of penalties....

This loss is on the players ....just a handful. The rest came to play and it was a decent gameplan for Seattle

lol...  so much to say, nothing to add...  obvious points should be obvious....  critique me, let's go.

As a Hawks fan I know everyone on here is probably pissed but you've got a SOLID defense!  I was super impressed.  SEA's defense works on forced fumbles like no other team I've seen.  It's easy to put that on Williams but it was also a nice play by Thomas.  I wouldn't give up on your season by any stretch!  You guys have the ability......questionable play calling though at times.  Great game today.  Hope your guard Williams isn't hurt bad.  Good luck the rest of the way.

Is Seattle a poorly coached team? They had tons of penalties....

This loss is on the players ....just a handful. The rest came to play and it was a decent gameplan for Seattle

i will agree this is on the players but coaching as well, you can't sit on a 7-3 lead against a playoff caliber team. Even will that d will fumble we shouldn't have been in that position, we as fans have seen it happen year after year and Rivera as a coach should have known this as well that our d will eventually let up 2 penalties by the same player is inexcusable.....it's only the first game so i'll stay somewhat optimistic

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    dercrutch

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts