Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Can't Believe D.Will Fumbled

60 posts in this topic

Posted

we should NOT OF been in that position needing DWILL to score we had plenty of chances to blow this team away and we didnt..

Our D played one hell of a game and our pussy ass COACH played Foxball all day and thats why we lost

4 people like this

Posted

dwills fumbles didnt help....not defending him.

Posted

I feel literally sick and I was only reading the play-by-play.

Posted

Deangelo is a good running back but he is a loser. I had to listen to the game on the radio and on our last drive we were giving the rock to Deangelo a couple times and I said to myself, too many carries and he's gonna fumble the f'n ball. Well what do you know, he loses us the game in fitting manner. Another bullsht loss.

Posted

they drove right down the field after the fumble. still would have won with a FG, the D was wore out from being on the field all damn game. the entire offense sucked ass at one point or another.

2 people like this

Posted

Just say it as it is...winning teams don't do this sheeet year after year......they are what I thought they where. There is a reason they are always behind the eight ball. Thank god for season ticket....so it's possible to watch some teams that have the gonads and management to put a winning team on the field more so then not.

Posted

You have the ball on fourth and inches near midfield with Cam Newton and Mike Tolbert and you punt it away like a pussy.

Posted

Well the good news is, the Buccaneers may indeed lose to the Jets. Jets are up by one with 2 1/2 minutes left

Posted

Have to realize we are an improved 6-10 team. We are no more than avg and avg teams dont beat good one. Its going to be all blown up next year with a new coach.

Posted

Seriously, why the fug would we ever punt on 4th & inches with Cam Newton. There is no way your telling me there is no way that sets a tone and I 100% doubt there is any statistical advantage to the defense.

Posted

i will absolutely not suffer through this again as a panthers fan. there are better ways to waste three hours.

Posted

Seriously, why the fug would we ever punt on 4th & inches with Cam Newton. There is no way your telling me there is no way that sets a tone and I 100% doubt there is any statistical advantage to the defense.

That 4th down call did hurt us