Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

I Can't Believe D.Will Fumbled

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
59 replies to this topic

#49 Kakarot

Kakarot

Aggie Pride!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:08 PM

When D Will broke for that long run I knew the fumble was coming smh. This one hurt. We were going to score that drive, and would have gotten Cam and the team a come from behind victory.

#50 Mr Mojo Risin

Mr Mojo Risin

The Doors

SUPPORTER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:11 PM

Cam only had 125 passing yards and our offense has been bad all preseason idk wtf to say anymore so tired of the same old poo the exact same old poo!!!!!

#51 pamlicopanther

pamlicopanther

DigN It

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

When D Will broke for that long run I knew the fumble was coming smh. This one hurt. We were going to score that drive, and would have gotten Cam and the team a come from behind victory.

It wouldn't have mattered.  If we scored we would still have done something stupid and let Seattle score again.

#52 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

It wouldn't have mattered.  If we scored we would still have done something stupid and let Seattle score again.

they drove into FG range with ease

#53 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

d will fumble hurts but too many miss opportunities, players consistently making bad plays thomas and smith......this was just a bad coach team today drop balls o line played pretty damn good, and is lafell not getting open or what.....besides the fumble d will played damn good can't sit on a 7 point lead........

#54 Pantherman

Pantherman

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

Weak secondary and mental errors. Enough said.

Wait... What are you talking about? Our secondary has played solid for most of the game. The D played well today. But when the D is out on the field for more then half the game. They begin to get tired and start giving up plays. That happens to the best of Ds sometime. Secondary played strong today. But when Dwill turns it over on a late drive could have given us the lead. We was bound to lose. The fault lies on Dwill this game. While he doesn't fumble twice often. This is still his fault. As a vet he should know by now to wrap up the ball instead of carrying it around like a loaf of bread.

#55 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:16 PM

d will fumble hurts but too many miss opportunities, players consistently making bad plays thomas and smith......this was just a bad coach team today drop balls o line played pretty damn good, and is lafell not getting open or what.....besides the fumble d will played damn good can't sit on a 7 point lead........

Is Seattle a poorly coached team? They had tons of penalties....

This loss is on the players ....just a handful. The rest came to play and it was a decent gameplan for Seattle

#56 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:16 PM

lol...  so much to say, nothing to add...  obvious points should be obvious....  critique me, let's go.

#57 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

I can. This team can't win a meaningful game

#58 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

I can. This team can't win a meaningful game

#59 Gametime2013

Gametime2013

NEWB

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

As a Hawks fan I know everyone on here is probably pissed but you've got a SOLID defense!  I was super impressed.  SEA's defense works on forced fumbles like no other team I've seen.  It's easy to put that on Williams but it was also a nice play by Thomas.  I wouldn't give up on your season by any stretch!  You guys have the ability......questionable play calling though at times.  Great game today.  Hope your guard Williams isn't hurt bad.  Good luck the rest of the way.

#60 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

Is Seattle a poorly coached team? They had tons of penalties....

This loss is on the players ....just a handful. The rest came to play and it was a decent gameplan for Seattle

i will agree this is on the players but coaching as well, you can't sit on a 7-3 lead against a playoff caliber team. Even will that d will fumble we shouldn't have been in that position, we as fans have seen it happen year after year and Rivera as a coach should have known this as well that our d will eventually let up 2 penalties by the same player is inexcusable.....it's only the first game so i'll stay somewhat optimistic