Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm worried about Rivera

113 posts in this topic

Posted

Just sat in the press conference. He just had a business as usual demeanor. It seemed he brushed the loss aside saying we lost to a good team, no biggie.

It should be up on Panthers.com soon. I hope I am just reading too much into it.

3 people like this

Posted

Why are you worried????  I don't know what it is about this team since he's taken over but they just find the stupidest ways to loose games. 

3 people like this

Posted

I sure he's known this is his last year here for awhile. I wouldn't expect to see many emotional highs or lows- he's just mailing it in. 

Posted

Oh wow, totally didn't see this one coming.  Color me shocked.

Posted

Because that is the "there is always next week" mentality from last season. There is no urgency.

3 people like this

Posted

I've always been worried about Rivera...

4 people like this

Posted

He probably knows he's gone.  It wasn't all his fault but it was as big of a chunk as anyone else.  He probably knew with a new GM he'd have to show something.  He's riding the HC job as long as he can and next year he'll be someone's DC.  He's mailing it in.

Posted

I pray that Rivera is fired....Out of a cannon...into the sun.

3 people like this

Posted

This game is a pendulum game. We can either correct what went wrong or we can continue to lose.

1 person likes this

Posted

He is the one who should be worried.

Posted

Doesn't surprise me one bit. Fox always did the same. Richardson loves guys like this. I'd rather have an emotional coach like Carroll, Harbaugh, or dare I say Cowher. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Didn't see, don't care too.. sick of this who gives a fug attitude from our coaches... while John Harbaugh comes off as a bitch.. where the hell is the fire in our coaches?