Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WR is, and will be, the biggest need on this team.

77 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

He best secondary in the NFL isn't the best time to judge....

Also, Carolina intentionally used that #2 WR to matchup Olsen and Smith against certain DBs. They wanted the 2 schemed out of plays bc it took Sherman out

Posted · Report post

We have nothing but #3 and #4 WRs besides our 34 year od All-pro WR.

LaFell is a constant disappointment, he needs to be replaced.

We need a WR asap, more than CB or OL.

I agree. smith has been by himself for a few yrs, and the panthers have done nothing to help him. you need more than 1 wr.

Posted · Report post

I don't understand all the Lafell hate. 

Cam had one bad throw to Smitty, Olsen had 2 drops, Cam threw 2 away because of pressure, overthrew Ginn on 1. He only had 1 more incompletion that I don't remember. I don't see what Lafell has to do with this.

Posted · Report post

Offensive line and Cornerback are our top 2 needs.

yup and i think it's pretty much unarguable.

WR is third, though.

Posted · Report post

Lafell only shows up when we play the Saints. Those have been his best games which isnt saying much. I been saying this crap, he does nothing against good teams but all i got hit with is "he has great hands? WHAT THE FUG GOOD IS YOUR HANDS IF U CANT GET OPEN?

Posted · Report post

What did SF get Boldin for? A 6th round?

Posted · Report post

Shula's playcalling wasn't the problem this game, he did exactly what you should do against a depleted top 3 defense in the heat after traveling cross country. Execution was the problem

Execution? Dwill had 5 ypc and cam was efficient. We ran 49 offensive plays. The defense had too must rest for traveling cross country IMO. We need to run 70-80 plays per game. You seriously took the ball away from the best player on your team.

So far, 7 ppg with Shula. This isn't the 90s anymore, your QB needs more than 22 passes per game. It's just the wrong era for Shula. We need a Mcdaniels or a west coast offense. Cam isn't the best short game QB but you put the game in his hands which is what needs to be done.

Posted · Report post

Execution? Dwill had 5 ypc and cam was efficient. We ran 49 offensive plays. The defense had too must rest for traveling cross country IMO. We need to run 70-80 plays per game. You seriously took the ball away from the best player on your team.
So far, 7 ppg with Shula. This isn't the 90s anymore, your QB needs more than 22 passes per game. It's just the wrong era for Shula. We need a Mcdaniels or a west coast offense. Cam isn't the best short game QB but you put the game in his hands which is what needs to be done.

Olsen had 2 big drops on early drives

Williams fumbled at the 10 of what likely would of been the game leading TD drive.

I don't want that gameplan every week but against that secondary it was fine.....and if we didn't fumble on Seattle's 10 the last time we touched the ball.....no one would moan about the gameplan.

This one is on our players. Coaching staff can't be blamed every week....this week wasnt on them. If the gameplan is good enough to win then the players need to win

Posted · Report post

LOL WR isn't even our 2nd biggest need.

OL then Secondary

Posted · Report post

Lafell has always and will always be trash, only a blind homer would think otherwise. 95% of the huddle wants to claim this guy is legit, but he is strait trash 0 catches 0 yards today GTFO

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We need a fugging offensive coordinator worth a crap. We should be running more than 49 plays in a game.

Our offensive Coordinator doesn't play defense or special teams. The O barely saw the ball.

Posted · Report post

Wish we had packers receivers