Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FEELIN PRETTY GOOD

77 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm personally glad we don't have to face Russell Wilson again. If he is your typical statue QB we wouldn't be complaining about our secondary so much. We had good pressure but he was still able to buy time for the receivers and it doesn't matter how good or bad your secondary is they are going to get ate up if you have too much time

1 person likes this

Posted

NFC South QBs will be destroyed.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm personally glad we don't have to face Russell Wilson again. If he is your typical statue QB we wouldn't be complaining about our secondary so much. We had good pressure but he was still able to buy time for the receivers and it doesn't matter how good or bad your secondary is they are going to get ate up if you have too much time

We'll see him again in the playoffs.

1 person likes this

Posted

you may feel pretty good, but this team might barely get into the playoffs fuging up as they have today....

Playoffs? This team will muster 8-8 if they are lucky playing the way they did. Too many good Teams on our Schedule this year to play not to lose.

Posted

We held one of the best RBs in the league to 43 yds on 17 carries. And he got about 20 of those on that game clinching 1st down.

I think we're going to be very very good this year and am very optimistic.

1 person likes this

Posted

I would have agreed with you if not for the fact that I've seen this same poo over two years. Even Cam's first game where he broke records and passed for over 400yds, we managed to lose. We don't need to wait until we are out of playoff contention to start winning.

1 person likes this

Posted

We got beat by a better team, simple as that.

Posted

We got beat by a better team, simple as that.

I agree, but I didn't really think they were that much better than us tbh. They're lucky that came out with the W.

Wish we woulda blown them out, but it wasn't meant to be on this day. I'm okay With that. Happy with what I saw... Hard for the offense to get into a rhythm when they were barely on the freaking field in the second 1/2! And still would have scored if not for the Williams fumble.

I stand firm in my stance that we ARE a playoff team... I get why most are frustrated, Anyone born after say 1985 wants instant gratification these days. They don't even remember what dial up Internet was like.... Our time is coming... You watch and see

1 person likes this

Posted

Never happy about an L, but you are absolutely right.

We looked great. Its clear what lost us the game regardless of what happened afterwards.

On to the next one.....

Posted

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 34m

Steve Smith says I didn't stutter #Panthers will see Seahawks in January.

Looks like somebody agrees with me too

1 person likes this

Posted

0-1 is all that matters. I'm tired of trying to find moral victories as we constantly ****** defeat from the jaws of victory. You are what your record says you are and we've sucked for years. It is what it is.

Posted

Kalil agreed with you last year as well, and we see how that turned out.