Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

FEELIN PRETTY GOOD

77 posts in this topic

We got beat by a better team, simple as that.

I agree, but I didn't really think they were that much better than us tbh. They're lucky that came out with the W.

Wish we woulda blown them out, but it wasn't meant to be on this day. I'm okay With that. Happy with what I saw... Hard for the offense to get into a rhythm when they were barely on the freaking field in the second 1/2! And still would have scored if not for the Williams fumble.

I stand firm in my stance that we ARE a playoff team... I get why most are frustrated, Anyone born after say 1985 wants instant gratification these days. They don't even remember what dial up Internet was like.... Our time is coming... You watch and see

1 person likes this

Never happy about an L, but you are absolutely right.

We looked great. Its clear what lost us the game regardless of what happened afterwards.

On to the next one.....

Joe Person [email protected] 34m

Steve Smith says I didn't stutter #Panthers will see Seahawks in January.

Looks like somebody agrees with me too

1 person likes this

0-1 is all that matters. I'm tired of trying to find moral victories as we constantly ****** defeat from the jaws of victory. You are what your record says you are and we've sucked for years. It is what it is.

Kalil agreed with you last year as well, and we see how that turned out. 

Honestly we all know nothing is ever going to change until a new head coach comes in.. a head coach who gives a fug about winning games and doesnt pussy out on risky calls.

how nice would it be for panther fans to just be able to enjoy an NFL weekend to the fullest instead of having to deal with the fact that their team is irrelevant for once?

at least the team is pleased with our encouraging loss though. i mean the seahawks are good afterall!!

1 person likes this

Ive always been optimisitic and think we will turn the corner...............that has changed.....no more getting my hopes up. This one finally broke my back. Ill still be rooting hard but until this team proves they can win a close game I temper my expectations.