Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

newton says shula called unbelievable game

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Cam was a little bit conservative today, but he was targeting the open man, not the down and distance, and now he just has to find the balance for himself between the two.

I think he took chances but you can only take so many with the best secondary in the NFL. It really was a no fly zone today. Olsen needed to make his plays and 3 out of 4 he didnt.

2 people like this

Posted

Never has Cam thrown for less yards in a single game. Never. 

Would've been over 200 if it weren't for the Olsen drops. But whatever, it's all Shula's fault.

Posted

I thought Cam had a pretty great game.  Honestly.  Not just cause I am a nuthugger

I agree. He was taking what the defense gave him, and the defense was not giving him much.

Posted

True, but the two Olsen drops would be changed our whole view on his game today IMO.

Yep, Olsen was uncharacteristically poor today.

Posted

I LOVE THIS WEBSITE SO MANY ARMCHAIR COACHES KNOW THAT THEY'RE RIGHT THAT THEY REFUSE TO ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THE THE PLAYERS SHOWING CONFIDENCE IN THEIR COACHES. GOD BLESS THE HUDDLE.

Lol, just as I mentioned in another thread how so many here forgot that CJ called for the coaches to be fired instead of Hurney last season... yeah, they totally believe in him.

1 person likes this

Posted

I dont see why people bagging on Shula... I guess cause of the 400 yards Cam was putting up in his rookie year

D.Will fuging fumbled on a fuging play he shouldn't even fumbled on. I have no doubt we would have scored and stopped Wilson and ended the game, 1-0. Now we're sitting here 0-1 once again

Posted

Never has Cam thrown for less yards in a single game. Never.

Yeah he threw for 16 more yards in the game Chud called against Seattle last year.....and I don't recall big drops that game like Cam had early today

Posted

Lol, just as I mentioned in another thread how so many here forgot that CJ called for the coaches to be fired instead of Hurney last season... yeah, they totally believe in him.

what's happening now is totally different for what happened then.

This wasn't the coaches fault, for fuging once the coaches were not to blame.

Were there some confusing calls? Yeah, but this was not the coaching staffs fault we lost. Errors killed us this game.

2 people like this

Posted

Bro Hurney and this coaching staff are pros and you're just some MB guy they know what you don't now just accept it as we piss on your face and tell you it's rain.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam just pulled that comment out of his ass. Surely no one saw exactly what most of us saw and asked him about the play calls. Cam saying this, taking the time to clarify, has nothing to do with him merely sticking up for his OC. Nooo...its the whole truth and nothing but. The super fans are right and those of us making educated observations, are wrong, wrong, wrong. Lol fuging betas.

Posted

what's happening now is totally different for what happened then.

This wasn't the coaches fault, for fuging once the coaches were not to blame.

Were there some confusing calls? Yeah, but this was not the coaching staffs fault we lost. Errors killed us this game.

Rags, how is it so much different from then? Lol.

It's the exact same coaching staff.

How have we lost all games minus one or two blowouts under Rivera? .

The exact same way we did today.

Undisciplined players, miscues at key moments, failing in the clutch, indecisive coaching... same crap every Sunday under Rivera.

Posted

Shula called a great game. I'm telling you the Seahawks played well and so did we sans some bad turnovers and penalties.

1 person likes this