Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

steve smith - "i didn't stutter". says panthers will make the playoffs

71 posts in this topic

Posted

We have no real chance to make the playoffs. We play the toughest schedule in the NFL. Nothing that I saw today or the past 4yrs says we make the playoffs. I hope we do but I also hope I win the lottery and neither are happening.

Posted

Not even close to Kalil 2.0

He's guaranteeing Playoffs... Not a SuperBowl win! Did you see his fire on the sidelines? This team knows what it is. This fan base is behind the power curve on what we have. It's okay though, it will be obvious here in a few weeks

When does Smith not bring the fire?  it's not Smith that anyone is worried about...

If we had numerous Smith's on the team we'd be fine...but we don't, we have 1

Posted

if their is one person you want to believe in its smitty

Posted

Not even close to Kalil 2.0

He's guaranteeing Playoffs... Not a SuperBowl win! Did you see his fire on the sidelines? This team knows what it is. This fan base is behind the power curve on what we have. It's okay though, it will be obvious here in a few weeks

Do you not see the same repetitive BS? It's like a script that is gonna re-write itself over and over! I saw today where Smitty will make a fine coach! However, his team is stuck in a rut that Rivera keeps holding us in!

2 point win over Buffalo then destroyed by Eli!

Return from bye and limp through the remainder of the year!

Rivera and staff will be cleared, and thenGettleman can get to work

Posted

Do you not see the same repetitive BS? It's like a script that is gonna re-write itself over and over! I saw today where Smitty will make a fine coach! However, his team is stuck in a rut that Rivera keeps holding us in!

2 point win over Buffalo then destroyed by Eli!

Return from bye and limp through the remainder of the year!

Rivera and staff will be cleared, and thenGettleman can get to work

I'm glad I don't live my life in such pessimistic manner.

I don't know where the wins/losses are going to happen, but I will tell you, that we will make the playoffs

Posted

2005 Steve Smith activated.

2 people like this

Posted

That's great....I'm gonna see the Seahawks in January also.

Posted

Shut up and play. Love the players but I'm sick of this talk. Start by winning a game

Good grief calm the fug down. Someone asked him if we'll still make the playoffs, he said yes. What's he supposed to do, say "Sorry sir, no sir, LA_Panther doesn't want to hear me be confident, sir."

2 people like this

Posted

I was the biggest optimist around! I showed my Panther Pride to the point of idiocy!

It's over! Today showed that the same song is still playing! I'm not doubting the team because it has potential, but right now it has the wrong leadership in place

2 people like this

Posted

If the Seahawks are a playoff team then we proved we can play with them. Not a bad prediction.

But the offense has to catch up with the defense and do it fast.

We nearly swept the Falcons last year. How did that translate into the play offs?

Posted

I was the biggest optimist around! I showed my Panther Pride to the point of idiocy!

It's over! Today showed that the same song is still playing! I'm not doubting the team because it has potential, but right now it has the wrong leadership in place

Maybe you shouldn't hype yourself up like that because you seem to be too emotionally fragile to handle it.

Posted

Its like having a 700rwhp sports car sitting in the the garage. Its capable of performing with the right driver. Problem is we are letting the wife drive it and she is grinding the clutch and letting it stall out. Won't be long until it runs into a wall.