Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

steve smith - "i didn't stutter". says panthers will make the playoffs

71 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I didn't stutter when I said win a fucking game first.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Sad stat. Only 12.7% of superbowl winners have started 0-1

So you're sayin theres a chance!

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

If we get close enough to the Super Bowl that starting 0-1 keeps us out of it I will be pretty happy with the season

Posted · Report post

89 needs to shut his pie hole.  I really wish Alexander or Smith would have decked his ass for getting in their faces like he did.  Smitty can't fight unless he is sucker punching someone in the film room.  His schtick is beyond old, and once he loses a step, somebody will put him out of the game permanently on the field, book it, all due to his fuging mouth.

Posted · Report post

Like the confidence even though it is old, let's get a winning record 1st though

Posted · Report post

Good. I hope every player on the team feels this way.

Posted · Report post

89 needs to shut his pie hole. I really wish Alexander or Smith would have decked his ass for getting in their faces like he did. Smitty can't fight unless he is sucker punching someone in the film room. His schtick is beyond old, and once he loses a step, somebody will put him out of the game permanently on the field, book it, all due to his fuging mouth.

Are you kidding me, when you do stupid stuff, that's what a leader is supposed to do. And people have been waiting for Smith to lose a step for years. Guess what, it's not happening. He is the best player in the history of this franchise, he can bt into the face of any player that makes a stupid mistake and no one should have an issue with it.

Posted · Report post

That was a tough loss, but this will build character.. I'd rather be hot at the right time than in week 1.. ask last year's Seahawks

Posted · Report post

You have a bad opinion.

Cool story....What better counter argument is there than a profound "you have a bad opinion". Let me re-examine my "opinion" now you got me there

I'm done w. This thread :)

Posted · Report post

You mean the same defense, that once again gave up a late game lead (albeit a small one). You mean the same defense that allowed Russell Wilson to throw for his first 300 yd game? You mean the same defense, that made scrub Seattle Receivers, look like Lynn Swann out there, with numerous acrobatic catches over and around the Panther secondary off of Wilson heaves/prayers? Yeah, that Defense. 

Once again, the Panthers defense records good overall stats, but can't protect the football when it counts. You could even argue the offense looked better in this game, if it wasn't for the various drops and that critical fumble. 

They were on the field all game and nearly shut them out the entire first half. Late game lead or not they held the Seahawks to 12 points.

Posted · Report post

We hear this shit every year, yet we still don't know how to close out games.

Posted · Report post

89 needs to shut his pie hole. I really wish Alexander or Smith would have decked his ass for getting in their faces like he did. Smitty can't fight unless he is sucker punching someone in the film room. His schtick is beyond old, and once he loses a step, somebody will put him out of the game permanently on the field, book it, all due to his fuging mouth.

Kill ya self