Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nosuchthingasapanther

steve smith - "i didn't stutter". says panthers will make the playoffs

71 posts in this topic

Cool, and they'll bring their starting front 7 then too.

Damn you've turned into a whiney bitch.

1 person likes this

The team looks solid because of its coach. You should be careful what you ask for, because there's no guarantee a new coach would do anything but set the team back. Some of the best coaches in history took 3+ years to turn their team around. Rivera took over the worst team in the league and has built a top flight defense and an offense with some explosive potential.

Core talent is there! Any team can dink and dunk us to death and that is coaching! Rivera has his place in Canton, but not as a HC! It's not working because there is no progression! I will take momentary regression if it meant overall progression! This staff works under the same damn philosophy and will not budge from it!

What else should he say, we're going to forfeit the rest of our games because of one loss?

I support him.

If the Seahawks are a playoff team then we proved we can play with them. Not a bad prediction.

But the offense has to catch up with the defense and do it fast.

You mean the same defense, that once again gave up a late game lead (albeit a small one). You mean the same defense that allowed Russell Wilson to throw for his first 300 yd game? You mean the same defense, that made scrub Seattle Receivers, look like Lynn Swann out there, with numerous acrobatic catches over and around the Panther secondary off of Wilson heaves/prayers? Yeah, that Defense. 

Once again, the Panthers defense records good overall stats, but can't protect the football when it counts. You could even argue the offense looked better in this game, if it wasn't for the various drops and that critical fumble. 

Good grief calm the fug down. Someone asked him if we'll still make the playoffs, he said yes. What's he supposed to do, say "Sorry sir, no sir, LA_Panther doesn't want to hear me be confident, sir."

Statements like that are gettin old for me. Again, stfu and win a damn game or two. As far as his personal confidence. Good for him...i could care less....comments like that from losing teams don't make you look confident. They just make you look like a fool. But that's just my opinion

Sad stat. Only 12.7% of superbowl winners have started 0-1

1 person likes this

Statements like that are gettin old for me. Again, stfu and win a damn game or two. As far as his personal confidence. Good for him...i could care less....comments like that from losing teams don't make you look confident. They just make you look like a fool. But that's just my opinion

You have a bad opinion.

I didn't stutter when I said win a fuging game first.

1 person likes this

Sad stat. Only 12.7% of superbowl winners have started 0-1

So you're sayin theres a chance!

5 people like this