Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nosuchthingasapanther

deangelo williams apologizes

jopie87    375

He had a great game outside of the fumbles (he was lucky on the first.) Perhaps the cost of him getting much less work the last two years, let's hope. But that last fumble, he should have put two hands on the ball and didn't.

He has been around too long to make that mistake. If it was a rookie, I'd understand. It sucks because he had his best, most consistent game in a long time. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

• Pie 1

Fox007    4,179

He had a great game outside of the fumbles (he was lucky on the first.) Perhaps the cost of him getting much less work the last two years, let's hope. But that last fumble, he should have put two hands on the ball and didn't.

Outside of their mistakes...everyone is great.

But that's what separates the greats from the not great now isn't it?

Rags    2,021

He maned up and apologized, I don't know what you sissies want him to do. He mad the mistake it happened he can't change it.

A bunch of petty ass people on this site. 

• Pie 2

fieryprophet    6,834

Outside of their mistakes...everyone is great.

But that's what separates the greats from the not great now isn't it?

That's why he didn't have a great game overall, or do the words "outside of" mean nothing to you?

Gin and Juice    712

CLASS ACT!

We are gonna do big things this year, you watch!

I will have some of what this man is having!

Nah, more important to stay with reality! You sir, need to get your prescriptions adjusted......you have gone full, never go full

• Pie 1

Fox007    4,179

That's why he didn't have a great game overall, or do the words "outside of" mean nothing to you?

If he had a bad game then put he had a bad game.

All these ifs and outside ofs mean nothing.

Outside of all my mistakes...I am a perfect human being.

Growl    7,708

If i hear the words "next week" uttered one more time out of the mouths of any member of this organization i will set fire to every piece of panther memorabilia i have in some sort of glorious blue SOS fire signal

• Pie 1

Dunn    1,580

man I just want to hate deangelo but the dude is so passionate about winning that i hate it happened to him...but damn we gotta play SMART!