• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#76 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:17 AM

from the outside looking in...there are fumbles and there are strips...this was clearly a strip.  he was hit by multiple players trying to extend a play to try to retake the lead.  you guys gonna criticize a guy for that?  I also would like to add that there was still quite a bit of time on the clock and who knows what happens if the ball doesn't come out. 

#77 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,537 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:34 AM

from the outside looking in...there are fumbles and there are strips...this was clearly a strip.  he was hit by multiple players trying to extend a play to try to retake the lead.  you guys gonna criticize a guy for that?  I also would like to add that there was still quite a bit of time on the clock and who knows what happens if the ball doesn't come out. 

It was a great play by the defender. Deangelo has to tighten up though. Those momentum shifts are a hell of a thing. At that point we had the Seahawks D on their heels and our run game was giving you guys all you could handle.

#78 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:37 AM

It was a great play by the defender. Deangelo has to tighten up though. Those momentum shifts are a hell of a thing. At that point we had the Seahawks D on their heels and our run game was giving you guys all you could handle.

Have u seen the video on Panthers.com of his apology. I feel really really bad for him. He ran hard all day long too. I actually thought it was 6 when he broke it... Just sad for him. He apologized and put the entire L on himself. Vowed to never do it again.

Hard not to feel bad for the guy... You know, if you're human

#79 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,807 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:45 AM

I was really impressed by Deangelo today outside of... well, we all know.

Hate that it happened the way it did, but you just can't lose the ball that close to the endzone that late in the game.  It might not have even been his fault, but that's football, that just can't happen considering the circumstances.

#80 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,537 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:52 AM

Have u seen the video on Panthers.com of his apology. I feel really really bad for him. He ran hard all day long too. I actually thought it was 6 when he broke it... Just sad for him. He apologized and put the entire L on himself. Vowed to never do it again.

Hard not to feel bad for the guy... You know, if you're human

I feel bad for this team and this fan base more. We are 0-1 now. With that said, I am a huge Deangelo Williams fan. I believe he will redeem himself, the guy is a competitor. I'm looking for a big redemption game from him in week 2.

#81 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,985 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:31 AM

Please no more apologies from Panther players directed at fans. He showed how much he cared when the ball popped out, just like the last time we played Seattle. He had a moment of carelessness, we're all ill from it, and now let's drop it until next season when we play Seattle and he fumbles again.

#82 Toundra

Toundra

100% French meat

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,029 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:44 AM

Even the bests can fumble at a time, he is forgiven and he is certainly not the only reason why we have lost, this is imo something the whole team can share.

#83 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,060 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:56 AM

He does. 

Steve Smith has also lost games for us on a fumble.

Bigger issue is we should be an offense that can put up 27 against any NFL team.

You're not going to be driving home any points using Smitty in a disagreement with CRA :)

#84 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

• HUDDLER
  • 2,355 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:06 AM

smh this blame game crap......just make one thread blaming Rivera,D will,Alexander,Thomas, and Armond Smith these are the guys as a collective group that needs to be "blamed" for this lost hell i would throw in captain but not sure if he was maned up on those passing plays look like it was zone though. the least i can say for that group is d will played his ass off the rest not so much........

#85 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,235 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

He does. 

Steve Smith has also lost games for us on a fumble.

Bigger issue is we should be an offense that can put up 27 against any NFL team.

Case in point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com