Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Man, but we played good enough to win"......

26 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This is a conversation that I started with my wife; "Man, but we played good enough to win"......

Then I realized that I had started the same conversation several times last season and just quit talking and started laughing..

Until this team (and coach) LEARNS to put their feet on an opponents neck and a squeeze, well, I don't have much belief that this team has the guts or heart to take it all the way.....

Good enough is always the excuse for those who didn't... We have to get our crap together, and very soon.................

But I believe Smith, I think this team has it, I just think maybe the biggest problem is to get them to believe it!

...................With this-- I expect a blow out next week..... I don't think the Bills are even remotely capable of handling this team.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Just realized that did ya?

Posted · Report post

I hope so but I doubt it.

Posted · Report post

...................With this-- I expect a blow out next week..... I don't think the Bills are even remotely capable of handling this team.

when will people learn?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I dont know, EJ played damn well.

Posted · Report post

Well panthers have a habit of turning rookies and unknown players into superstars.. so don't be all suprised if ej manuel goes ape shit on us..

Posted · Report post

Hint: The teams that "have it" don't do the things we did today.

I'll let you figure out the handful of things those are.

Posted · Report post

when will people learn?

Im sorry --- Its called being a PANTHERS fan..........  We lost today, but we did a LOT of great things, and if we continue to grow we will be NASTY

Posted · Report post

The bills Handled NE real well up till the last few minutes of the game. They pressured the heck of Brady and just made a decent NE oline look horrible today. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Right now the panthers are like Molly Shannon in "Superstar". We are only good in our minds.

Posted · Report post

Im sorry --- Its called being a PANTHERS fan..........  We lost today, but we did a LOT of great things, and if we continue to grow we will be NASTY

if the search function was working, i'd be able to see how many past seasons this exact same thing has been posted...yet things are still the same.

Posted · Report post

You thought we played well enough to win.

There's your first mistake.
1 person likes this