Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good Game Seahawks

99 posts in this topic

Posted

while I am not one for giving credit to an opposing team after a loss, I do hope that they beat the ever loving poo out of the rest of the NFCS. That would make me....Happy

Posted

I have to agree. Seahawks came to play and won. We made some mistakes and we paid for it and lost. Good game Seahawks. Time to go back to the drawing board for Ron and his coaching staff for next week game. All I can say at this point. We have a long season on our hands as fans. :gym:

1 person likes this

Posted

They can eat a dick.

9 people like this

Posted

As much as I doubted Pete as a HC, he has really proved me wrong!

He is the anti-Rivera! Ballsy enough to make drastic changes on the fly and smart enough to pull it off

1 person likes this

Posted

I was very impressed by Wilson. Hard fought game all around. Someone had to win.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes I give them credit, they executed in the clutch like a good team should. I wont comment on us, Ive done enough today.

Posted

fug the PEDhawks.

2 people like this

Posted

I bet Hawk is doing doughnuts in his Challenger right now

1 person likes this

Posted

Wilson impressed me. He was under pressure, took some big hits, but still made some accurate big-time throws. Kid has that x-factor. I remember when Jake could just throw the ball up and find its way into a teammates hands for some great comeback wins. Then karma turned on him and all he could do was throw INT's. That Arizona game still haunts me.

Posted

They can eat a dick.

Especially that K Hawk dick bag.

2 people like this

Posted

Carrol knows how to coach and make the risk calls.. he ain't some moron with a blank stare.

3 people like this