98 replies to this topic

#91 Aros

Aros

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:44 PM

You guys are a good team.  Losses, especially at home, sting, but if I were you I would be pretty excited.  Your defensive front 7 is for real and is extremely disruptive.  What I would give to have Kuechly.  Cam showed maturity I thought...Playing a more conventional pocket game.  I really thought we were going to lose.  Unfortunately for you guys, Russell Wilson doesn't seem to know how to lose in the 4th quarter.  Dang Jedi that one.

See you down the road!  Stay healthy!

#92 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,497 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:50 PM

Richard Sherman didn't lock down a damn thing yesterday...

#93 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:57 PM

ummm...didn't really see him give up to many yards myself....maybe he didn't get a pick or score or anything...but any secondary you don't hear about during the game is probably doing a pretty good job!!!!

#94 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:06 PM

good game

#95 seahawks12thman

seahawks12thman

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

It's amazing when a fan of an opossing team can see this and some of our very own "fans" cannot.

Thanks for staying classy. You guys have a very talented and dangerous squad.

Yeah you guys are a little harsh on your team. The first week is crazy and really anything can happen. Look at this weeks Buffalo and Raider game. I don't follow the south much but you guys have an exciting team and I will follow you this year. Speaking of NFC South, I am surprised with all the weapons Atlanta has, how come the the Saints own them? Sorry if this is the wrong thread but I can't start on so I had to pick a thread to ask it...

#96 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,521 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

Yeah you guys are a little harsh on your team. The first week is crazy and really anything can happen. Look at this weeks Buffalo and Raider game. I don't follow the south much but you guys have an exciting team and I will follow you this year. Speaking of NFC South, I am surprised with all the weapons Atlanta has, how come the the Saints own them? Sorry if this is the wrong thread but I can't start on so I had to pick a thread to ask it...

atlanta is something of a paper tiger.

now please beat them.

#97 Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*

Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:33 PM

This fan base has lost its fire....

#98 the_philosopher

the_philosopher

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

The two plays that stick in my mind are the Wilson pass to the sidelines where he got absolutely creamed but completed the pass even after a review...

I'd just like to make sure someone has pointed out how lucky that pass was for Wilson. I'm almost positive he was throwing that ball out of bounds but didn't quite get enough juice on it. I noticed as soon as he hit the ground that he wasn't even looking to see what happened to the pass but was asking the ref for a flag. Imagine his surprise when he got up and realized that one of his teammates caught a ball he thought he threw out of bounds for a crucial gain.

I don't want to take anything away from the receiver who caught it, though; that was a great catch. But still, that's some lucky poo.

#99 2plankingpanther

2plankingpanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:09 PM

I actually agree with you on the Power Rankings.  It's a joke.  Nobody is # anything until they prove it.  I hate the expectations on the Seahawks who are STILL the 4th youngest team in the NFL.  All I pointed out was that the Seahawks went on the road, with the heat, with the time difference, with the......bla bla bla.  They won the game.  That's what counts.  You still had the lead until that TD pass to Kearse.  That wasn't a gift.  That was taken.  The fumble was clearly CAUSED by a defender making a play on the ball, not to mention the nearly 5min drive that followed to run out the clock.  Seahawks definitely had some breaks but so did the Panthers.  That's all.  I just don't like excuses.  I wouldn't have made any if the Panther's had won the game.  You guys have a great defense.  If the Seahawks didn't have talent we would have lost.  Period.

Everyone is blaming D Williams for the loss,but our team could of easily lost even if he didn't!I blame the OC and the offenses playing not to lose mentality!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com