Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ridiculous punt coverage penalties

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

could someone please explain what those2 stupid penalties were all about?

Posted · Report post

a Player being stupid.

Posted · Report post

running out of bounds and not coming back on the field quick enough..

Posted · Report post

Got to play by the rules, or get penalized

Posted · Report post

Armond Smith needs to be shown the door, today. Bring back Poole, at least he wasn't a total moron. I saw the writing on the wall after that ejection in preseason. Don't know what the hell Gettleman/Rivera were thinking.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Armond Smith needs to be shown the door, today. Bring back Poole, at least he wasn't a total moron. I saw the writing on the wall after that ejection in preseason. Don't know what the hell Gettleman/Rivera were thinking.

This x1000.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

For once I agree with u

Posted · Report post

Mistakes can be fixed... buh bye Smith

Posted · Report post

For once I agree with u

That avatar....my eyes.

Posted · Report post

I think that is the stupidest rule but armond smith is the stupidest player on the team andvI expect him to be cut this week

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

I'd say they were thinking that Jonathan Stewart is on PUP, Kenjon Barner is hurt and in the preseason, Smith looked capable of doing more than Poole did.

Smith looked decent last year.  And for most of the preseason, Smith did actually look okay, up till kicking that guy in the nuts.  It's like someone switched his brain off from that moment on.

After that performance, I could see him being cut.  But even if he isn't cut, he'll be a regular on the inactive list if Barner gets back to playing.

Posted · Report post

I'd say they were thinking that Jonathan Stewart is on PUP, Kenjon Barner is hurt and in the preseason, Smith looked capable of doing more than Poole did.

Smith looked decent last year.  And for most of the preseason, Smith did actually look okay, up till kicking that guy in the nuts.  It's like someone switched his brain off from that moment on.

After that performance, I could see him being cut.  But even if he isn't cut, he'll be a regular on the inactive list if Barner gets back to playing.

I'd rather see someone else using his roster spot altogether over him simply being inactive. That's just me.