Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Russell Wilson

32 posts in this topic

Posted

I think SZ James and his use of a Russell Wilson avatar the week of our season opener jinxed us.

Posted

He's a slippery little fug I'll give him that.  Best QB of the RG3, Luck, Kaepernick bunch.

A less mobile, less accurate throwing-on-the-run QB would've been dead or TOs galore from all that pressure we put on him.  He's the real deal.

Posted

He plays at a much higher lvl then our own "phenom" who can easily see the field, he's got my respect

I feel very bad for Cam. He does not know who he should be, a game manager or a gun slinger and I blame that on coaching to an extent.

Posted

The true story is that if we had a secondary, we could have had a couple of picks or incompletions from those miracles he "threw"

Stay mad.

It's not much of a miracle when you do it week and week out.

Posted

Jeez, see the way Kaepernick is slinging it.

Posted

Isnt he and brees the same height?

I think Wilson is 5'9, but in that picture he looks 4'11.

Posted

Stay mad.

It's not much of a miracle when you do it week and week out.

And you can tell I am mad how? If u stretch out your tongue any more you can probably tell us what RW had for lunch.

Posted

He completed one crossing pattern in particular. It had to be a blind throw because his arm and the ball barely made it over the line, he was a head lower.

Posted

His vision is an issue when there aren't lanes but it's his release point that allows him to be successful.  He releases the ball really high for how tall he is.  Not to mention he throws on the run as good as anyone I've ever watched play.  His accuracy, game prep, and composure are why he is in the league to stay.

Posted

reminds me of Drew Brees

Russell > RGIII

If u want to compare him to anyone I think Doug Flutie would be the best comparison... As a matter of fact, their styles are almost identical

Posted

If u stretch out your tongue any more you can probably tell us what RW had for lunch.

Josh Thomas

Posted

I feel very bad for Cam. He does not know who he should be, a game manager or a gun slinger and I blame that on coaching to an extent.

It's completely coaching... Cam isn't even allowed to call audibles..  he is stuck calling what he is told to call, and if the D keys in on it, he has to pray.  It's sad to some extent he is wasting away here