Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

24 hour rule is in effect.

32 posts in this topic

Posted

So we can make fire Rivera, Shula, trade Cam, burn it all down threads until tomorrow?

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey zod do you plan to do those contests again for pictures you take if we guess your question correctly?

2 people like this

Posted

See y'all tomorrow at 4

Posted

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE11!!ELEVEN

FIRE RIVERA CUT CAM CUT DEANGELO fug THIS TEAM I QUIT BURN IT ALL DOWN AND REBUILD

Alright I feel better now...

1 person likes this

Posted

I will say the Seattle fans were the classiest fans I have encountered in the 16 yrs I have had season tickets...  Cant say the same for some of the Panther fans around us today...  Drunk Panthers fans are an embarrassment !  

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm definitely good with that.

Posted

I ain't even mad.

1 person likes this

Posted

LOUD NOISES

Posted

first off, fug buffalo..  fug seattle, fug ray lewis as a motherfugin staff, roster spot and as a motherfugin crew...  oh, and fug Richard Sherman, that cat is a joke....

so with that that said...

yeah, I don't know..  72 hour ban implemented on myself, I really don't know what else to say about Panther football...  lets make this a week long ban...

1 person likes this

Posted

The team played well overall against a team everyone expects to be a contender.

Hated to see us lose, but it was an encouraging performance.

Good enough to win?  No, but neither will 15 other teams be by week's end.

4 people like this

Posted

We had that game in the bag. But the only thing I'm feeling is sorry for D'Will. Gotta be the loniest guy on earth right now. I thought we looked good for opening day against a high level opponent. Of course I wanted the win, but I can't even be mad about the fumble. Just freakish luck saved seattles ass today. That equates to " not for long" in this league. I feel a lot better about where we're going. We were unlucky today, but you can't build a season based on luck. If that's all that's holding us back? I ain't scared!

Sent from my ADR910L using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this