Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When can we blame Cam?

280 posts in this topic

Posted

Not to take anything away from Wilson but our secondary allowed a 66% completion rate last year, and allowed 69-71% today. Our pass rush can't sustain that many snaps and not tire down. The fact is we need a few more pieces on defense before becoming a truly dominant defensive squad.

Posted

When can we blame chuck???? For being the absolute worst poster in the history of CAROLINAHUDDLE?

1 person likes this

Posted

This thread is beyond me........out of all the people to question we question cam, and compare him to qb's that have legitimate weapons on there team smh, you would think cam gets enough flack from the media.....then there's the fanbase smh.....if it's not his accuracy it's his pocket presents if it's not that it's that he has a towel on his head...if it's not that he's not a leader and blah fuggin BLAH FUGGIN BLAH get serious

2 people like this

Posted

Been saying chuck was the worst poster for months. This confirms it.

3 people like this

Posted

Wilson ***evaded*** 5-6 sacks today.

Yeah, kinda the point.

1 person likes this

Posted

This one isn't even close to being on Cam had he not had three passes dropped he would have completed  80% of his passes with no turnovers.... and we would have had at least 6 more points this one is on DWIL.

Posted

Chuck is dumb....ban him....Am I in the cool kidz club now too?

1 person likes this

Posted

DP..fug it...Deangelo sucks, Godfrey too, fire Rivera. Rar Rar Rar.,,,Rabble Rab Rar

1 person likes this

Posted

Seriously. I can't believe some fans in here. Romo > Cam? Good heavens.

This franchise doesn't deserve Newton. Re-sign Clausen, pick up The Golden Calf of Bristol from Free Agency and trade for Sanchez and let's see how fast those Panther fans hold out before they hang themselves and/or are begging the football deities for a franchise QB... again.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, kinda the point.

Good game though I went to NCST and have seen many a Wilson escape i remember him completing the NCAA record amount of passes without an INT.

Posted

Seriously. I can't believe some fans in here. Romo > Cam? Good heavens.

This franchise doesn't deserve Newton. Re-sign Clausen, pick up The Golden Calf of Bristol from Free Agency and trade for Sanchez and let's see how fast those Panther fans hold out before they hang themselves and/or are begging the football deities for a franchise QB... again.

Romo is not that bad though I would not take him over Newton. He's passed for more than 4,000 the last two seasons. Romo is no scrub.

Posted

Seriously. I can't believe some fans in here. Romo > Cam? Good heavens.

You would think after suffering through fasani, Carr, 75 year old vinny, 58 year old weinke, st Pierre, and clausen, and 2009 era jake that our fanbase would know when we have a shitty quarterback and when it would be appropriate to lay blame on shitty QBing, but apparently that's not the case.
1 person likes this