#196 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,707 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

Been saying chuck was the worst poster for months. This confirms it.

#197 K-Hawk

K-Hawk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:14 PM

Wilson ***evaded*** 5-6 sacks today.

Yeah, kinda the point.

#198 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:15 PM

This one isn't even close to being on Cam had he not had three passes dropped he would have completed  80% of his passes with no turnovers.... and we would have had at least 6 more points this one is on DWIL.

#199 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Chuck is dumb....ban him....Am I in the cool kidz club now too?

#200 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

DP..fug it...Deangelo sucks, Godfrey too, fire Rivera. Rar Rar Rar.,,,Rabble Rab Rar

#201 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,762 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

Seriously. I can't believe some fans in here. Romo > Cam? Good heavens.

This franchise doesn't deserve Newton. Re-sign Clausen, pick up The Golden Calf of Bristol from Free Agency and trade for Sanchez and let's see how fast those Panther fans hold out before they hang themselves and/or are begging the football deities for a franchise QB... again.

#202 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:21 PM

Yeah, kinda the point.

Good game though I went to NCST and have seen many a Wilson escape i remember him completing the NCAA record amount of passes without an INT.

#203 CelibatePimpv2.0

CelibatePimpv2.0

• NEWB
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:27 PM

Seriously. I can't believe some fans in here. Romo > Cam? Good heavens.

This franchise doesn't deserve Newton. Re-sign Clausen, pick up The Golden Calf of Bristol from Free Agency and trade for Sanchez and let's see how fast those Panther fans hold out before they hang themselves and/or are begging the football deities for a franchise QB... again.

Romo is not that bad though I would not take him over Newton. He's passed for more than 4,000 the last two seasons. Romo is no scrub.

#204 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,410 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:27 PM

Seriously. I can't believe some fans in here. Romo > Cam? Good heavens.

You would think after suffering through fasani, Carr, 75 year old vinny, 58 year old weinke, st Pierre, and clausen, and 2009 era jake that our fanbase would know when we have a shitty quarterback and when it would be appropriate to lay blame on shitty QBing, but apparently that's not the case.

#205 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

You would think after suffering through fasani, Carr, 75 year old vinny, 58 year old weinke, st Pierre, and clausen, and 2009 era jake that our fanbase would know when we have a shitty quarterback and when it would be appropriate to lay blame on shitty QBing, but apparently that's not the case.

Honestly Cam and Smith are the only ones on offense that we can't blame....

#206 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,762 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:37 PM

Romo is not that bad though I would not take him over Newton. He's passed for more than 4,000 the last two seasons. Romo is no scrub.

Romo isn't a scrub -- I agree, BUT Newton takes far better care of the ball even when the pocket collapses around him.

I honestly thought Romo had turned a corner last season (I believe he had four clutch comeback wins during the final five game stretch). Then, the Foreskin game happened...

#207 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,707 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:39 PM

Honestly Cam and Smith are the only ones on offense that we can't blame....

I think you have to have d will and Thomas as the two people who cost us the game. D will with the fumble then Thomas getting burned and his ST fug up that cost us a possession.

#208 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,762 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:41 PM

Nope. I guess we need to suffer more since Cam is apparently not an elite level QB yet. We should just trade him to another team, start over and pray we land another franchise QB in the draft. After all, it's only since the inception of this franchise (20+ years) that we finally found one. I'm positive we can wait another a decade or two.

#209 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:42 PM

No way you actually watched the game and took away this bullshit.

(edit:  I fully expected that to be censored...but it was warranted. Am I in trouble?)

#210 SgtJoo

SgtJoo

Reppin that Bull City

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,979 posts
  • LocationDurham, NC

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:42 PM

Cam had a good game.

One questionable throw that could have been picked off and he didn't go deep enough but other than that he had good success with intermediate routes and check downs. I liked his acumen, his decision making has definitely improved from last season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com