Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chase for the Championship 2013

83 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I agree with the punishment. Truex got in specifically because his teammate cheated so he should be out.

I can see Jeff Gordon's point about Bowyer. Was Gordon mathematically in the chase before the wreck? If so I think he should be included in the chase. Maybe make it a 13 car chase as not to punish Logano

I like it.

NASCAR is going to have to fix things though because it is becoming strategy on how to get your team mates in the chase. Is slowing down legit? Blocking? Wrecking?

Posted · Report post

I like it.

NASCAR is going to have to fix things though because it is becoming strategy on how to get your team mates in the chase. Is slowing down legit? Blocking? Wrecking?

Wtf is NASCAR gonna do, start reviewing every pit stop?

"Oh, well, that second pit stop for tires took exactly 3.7 seconds longer than your last, which allowed 3 cars to gain spots on the track...."

Posted · Report post

Gordon being in the chase is the must non-legit move by NA$CAR in a long, long, LOOOOONG time.  I love it, let's protect the "INTEGRITY" of our sport by making up the rules as we go.  They completely contradicted the Truex move by doing this one.

I shouldn't be surprised by this.  After all, NASCAR did expand the chase after Dale, Jr. didn't make it one year.  LULZCAR

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Just saw the press conference with France and (silent) Helton... it was awkward, it was clumsy and didn't clear up anything. "We looked at the totality of events..."

Brian France is a fugging idiot. NASCAR is fugged up and....

NASCAR telling drivers to delete tweets?

Posted · Report post

Just saw the press conference with France and (silent) Helton... it was awkward, it was clumsy and didn't clear up anything. "We looked at the totality of events..."

Brian France is a fugging idiot. NASCAR is fugged up and....

NASCAR telling drivers to delete tweets?

Keselowski letting the cat out of the bag about the 48.

Posted · Report post

ESPN saved the tweet before NASCAR told Kes to delete it.....

Posted · Report post

This has gotten really bad with deals being made and pay offs.  Come on...lol.  The whole Penske big wigs were there with the booty.  Bowyer gets an itch and spins lol...but they need more points.

Biggy Rat and Itchy Bowyer!!

Logono was down laps.  It's gotten away from talent into the back room.  No wonder Brad K. thinks people are oily.

Gorden and Newman belong in the chase.  The others are just bought and manipulated in.

Posted · Report post

Keselowski is jealous of the 48.  Now what is he accussing other people of when it's his own friends.

Posted · Report post

Gorden and Newman belong in the chase.  The others are just bought and manipulated in.

Gordon* and Newman had all year to make their way to the chase.  Their teammates let them lead laps and gain points and still couldn't make it.  They do NOT belong.

Posted · Report post

Keselowski is jealous of the 48.  Now what is he accussing other people of when it's his own friends.

He's not the only one talking about that.  Did you just sign-up and decide you wanted to talk NASCAR?  Need to make sure your gun is loaded before the gunfight.

Posted · Report post

Gordon* and Newman had all year to make their way to the chase.  Their teammates let them lead laps and gain points and still couldn't make it.  They do NOT belong.

Cline they were in...it took cheating and back room pay offs to get them out.

Itchy took a slow left and you heard and saw the rest.

They need officials on each spotter and owner.

Posted · Report post

He's not the only one talking about that.  Did you just sign-up and decide you wanted to talk NASCAR?  Need to make sure your gun is loaded before the gunfight.

Cline I can't get in my account.  I've been here longer than you.