#46 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,572 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:07 PM

Keselowski is jealous of the 48.  Now what is he accussing other people of when it's his own friends.

He's not the only one talking about that.  Did you just sign-up and decide you wanted to talk NASCAR?  Need to make sure your gun is loaded before the gunfight.

#47 1Buc

1Buc

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

Gordon* and Newman had all year to make their way to the chase.  Their teammates let them lead laps and gain points and still couldn't make it.  They do NOT belong.

Cline they were in...it took cheating and back room pay offs to get them out.

Itchy took a slow left and you heard and saw the rest.

They need officials on each spotter and owner.

#48 1Buc

1Buc

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

He's not the only one talking about that.  Did you just sign-up and decide you wanted to talk NASCAR?  Need to make sure your gun is loaded before the gunfight.

Cline I can't get in my account.  I've been here longer than you.

#49 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,572 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

Cline I can't get in my account.  I've been here longer than you.

Well if that's true then that still means nothing.  You're coming off as a "n00b".

#50 1Buc

1Buc

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

So are you.  Tell me what it is that Brad K. is saying that JJ did now.  So I can understand what you are saying.

#51 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,550 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

Gordon was the next odd-man out, until radio conversations were exposed in which Front Row personnel appeared to indicate that the team had struck up a deal with the Penske organization, trading track position for unspecified future favors.

Two teams conspired to knock Gordon out (or someone, whomever). That has to be completely illegal and Gordon deserves compensation.

#52 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,178 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:11 PM

They need officials on each spotter and owner.

Right, 9 umpires on a baseball field, 22 refs on a football field, 10 refs on a basketball court....

NASCAR screwed themselves by opening Pandora's Box. Teams arrange poo all year long to help each other, help team mates... hell, the way their going they'll try to outlaw team mates drafting with each other... after all, that's no different than letting others pass or arranging pit stops or anything else....

Good luck digging yourself out of this one NASCAR. May as well go hire McMahon from WWE to start publicizing your poo...

#53 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• HUDDLER
  • 3,931 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

This is the equivalent of the NFL letting an extra team into the playoffs because someone on a team that they played and lost to got caught using PEDs.

NASCAR is wigging out because their stupid chase format got exposed for what it is, a gimmick.

#54 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • 4,528 posts
  • Location704

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

Is anyone else gonna watch the wrestling match Sunday at 2 on ESPN? I wonder what the script will have in store for us. Maybe 'ole Ripple Effect in the No. 24 will win the wrestling match this week, since he's the WWE's favorite driver.

#55 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,179 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

Now I remember why I don't watch Nascar anymore.

#56 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:20 AM

This is a giant mess and it's only a mess because NASCAR decided to penalize someone for poo that goes on all the time. 

What did Brad say about Jimmie this time? I can't find anything about it

#57 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,550 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:30 AM

This is a giant mess and it's only a mess because NASCAR decided to penalize someone for poo that goes on all the time. 

What did Brad say about Jimmie this time? I can't find anything about it

I think the difference is they did these things too brazenly and got caught. The one guy was on the radio saying something like "we are giving up spots so they can get locked in and they will pay us back later." Sheesh. Walk over to the guy's trailer and say it in person.

And when one driver was asked to pit he was like "WHAAT?" "I don't understand."

I don't think NASCAR had much choice.

#58 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,178 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:30 AM

I think the difference is they did these things too brazenly and got caught. The one guy was on the radio saying something like "we are giving up spots so they can get locked in and they will pay us back later." Sheesh. Walk over to the guy's trailer and say it in person.

And when one driver was asked to pit he was like "WHAAT?" "I don't understand."

I don't think NASCAR had much choice.

That's bullshit, too. Crew chiefs are forever talking to each other about drafting partners and when to pit, who's doing what, etc.

Like I said earlier in the thread, NASCAR does poo all the time in an attempt to make the race more interesting. The phantom "debris on the track" yellow flag that always occurs when the field gets spread out. The "competition yellow" they claim is for tires when they decide to keep the race tight.

#59 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,550 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:49 AM

That's bullshit, too. Crew chiefs are forever talking to each other about drafting partners and when to pit, who's doing what, etc.

:lol: I hardly see drafting partners being on the same level as intentionally wrecking to knock someone out of the chase.

#60 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,178 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

:lol: I hardly see drafting partners being on the same level as intentionally wrecking to knock someone out of the chase.

Who's talking about "intentionally wrecking?" Nobody did that, nobody mentioned it.

Brian France's decision was based on what he called "totality of events," which I take to mean, "There has been so much poo going on I can't keep track of it all."

And if you don't think crew chiefs discussing putting 2 or 3 cars together to benefit themselves over another car is just as subversive to the competition as telling someone to pit, I don't know what to tell you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.