Photo
* - - - - 2 votes

Rivera Presser at 12:30

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
98 replies to this topic

#91 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:57 PM

soooo is anybody else not seeing anything right now?

Sorry

Are you referring to the press conference or the Offensive Game Plan for the Seattle Game?

Your reply is applicable to both.

#92 Jai

Jai

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

Just watched it, from what I hear though, he's right, stupid penalties and a missed assignment here or there.  Captain should only play the slot, why McDermott continues to put him on the outside, I have no clue.

#93 Jai

Jai

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

they are expecting something they aren't going to get, The panthers don't want him to say something that may hurt ticket sales, seriously what he says in public is only what the panthers PR people say is ok to say, behind closed doors is a different story all together.

It's like all the years John Fox was here, I could still probably do one of his press conferences but you would hear that in the locker room he was fire and brimstone. Press conferences doesn't make a coach good or bad (RR and BB in the AFCE for example) it's just something that the fans bitch about because they can like little babies.

I came into this thread looking for what was said and all I ended up seeing was a bunch of crybabies with hurt feelings.

My exact sentiments.

#94 jarhead

jarhead

HUDDLER

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

I was listening to the radio broadcast during both of those plays.On the first play, as it was happening they were pointing out Thomas getting beat before the throw was even made.  They then said that if the Panthers want to play man to man Thomas needs to step it up because they would go after him again. Sure enough that is what happened, they also said immediately after the TD that it was all on Thomas getting flat out beat again and Godfrey was not supposed to be there it help him in that situation.

Take that for what it's worth, but it sure seemed like they knew what they were seeing.

I heard Dre Bly discuss it this AM and he too thought it was on Thomas for the same reasons.Single saftey deep should react to the qb

#95 Jai

Jai

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

It was on Thomas, Thomas wasn't supposed to let him run the sideline like that, if help is needed, you play the receiver back to the middle of the field.

#96 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

Nudge him out of bounds- then he's no long eligible.

It was on Thomas, Thomas wasn't supposed to let him run the sideline like that, if help is needed, you play the receiver back to the middle of the field.

#97 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

it was Thomas fault. you are asking to much for your S to make a play if you allow that man to release to the outside and go up the sideline, and expect him to stay over top.

#98 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:44 PM

The fact that they ran the same play is telling. Somebody on the Seahawks must have been yelling "SAME PLAY SAME PLAY!!!"

#99 Jai

Jai

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

Nudge him out of bounds- then he's no long eligible.

Use every advantage you have!  If he was winded like he said he was, he should've nudged him out of bounds, or even better, check out and get you a breather.