Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do not take Buffalo lightly...

117 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not sure what hurt the Patriots offense more, the Buffalo defense or not having Welker or Hernandez anymore.

Welkers absence wasn't really felt at all in this contest due to the fact that Amendola had a great game! Gronk was also out. I didn't watch the game but I did peak at the box score to see what Buffalo was able to do to them. Hard to tell really from looking at the box. Could have been rust. Brady had 52 attempts compared to like 15-20 rushing attempts. But then again, I would have dialed up a similar game plan with their best corner and Safety out.

I guess we'll find out first hand come Sunday.

I will say that I hope our coaches are coaching the players to stick with their assignments at all times. With such a vicious front seven, I can see people trying to soften our rush with screens and counters (misdirection). I'd expect to see a lot of that come Sunday from Buffalo. That's what I'd do if I were them.

Posted

We shouldn't be taking any team lightly this year. I never thought we'd lose to KC. Look how that turned out.

8 people like this

Posted

I was flipping back and forth with the Jets/Buccs game.  Was fairly impressed with Manuel and their game.  They have some talent that will compete with most teams.  If they were full strength, I'd be pretty worried.  Cam won't allow another 7 point outting, I can tell you that right now.

Posted

Unrelated: I constantly hit the (vote on this thread) from my iPad when I try to click to go back to the main page. Sorry for the 2 star vote

Posted

Unrelated: I constantly hit the (vote on this thread) from my iPad when I try to click to go back to the main page. Sorry for the 2 star vote

Honestly the only time I ever even use that function is by mistake trying to go back to the main section.

2 people like this

Posted

god I can already see Stevie Johnson going deep on us, and giving Manuel a huge confidence boost.

D-line needs to have another huge day (I bet we'll be saying that a lot this year).

Posted

Honestly the only time I ever even use that function is by mistake trying to go back to the main section.

I use it only because google will show the tread rating on search results and the listing gets better attention.

2 people like this

Posted

Lets get real here...who are the Panthers to take anyone lightly?

Opened this thread to post this

Posted

i'll be so deflated if we lose this. i don't even want to think about it

Posted

I'm not saying the Panthers will take them lightly.

I am saying some of the Panthers fans will take them lightly.

Posted

can we just play jax the rest of the season?

3 people like this

Posted

We lost to the chiefs and brady quinn last year no game is a gimmie