Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do not take Buffalo lightly...

117 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If you think we were heartbroken after our loss yesterday imagine how they feel losing to the patriots in that fashion?  We might think our franchise is snakebit but this is the Bills.  They are pissed.

Posted · Report post

If you think we were heartbroken after our loss yesterday imagine how they feel losing to the patriots in that fashion?  We might think our franchise is snakebit but this is the Bills.  They are pissed.

It was also the first game a rookie QB and a rookie HC had game tape recorded of them. Thats a hard thing to gameplan for.

The Panthers at least get a look at what they can do.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

if there is any reason not to over look buffalo....its CJ muthafuging Spiller. that alone is enough to take them seriously

Posted · Report post

if there is any reason not to over look buffalo....its CJ muthafuging Spiller. that alone is enough to take him seriously

Star-Lotulelei2.jpg

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

If our offense puts it together, even half-way, we should get the W.

Our run defense appears to be the best in the league.  I know Spiller represents a different skillset than Lynch, but I don't see any reason why Kuechly and Co. can't shut him down as well.

If we can get pressure on Manuel early, rattle him a bit, introduce him to Big Money and The Kraken and The Death Star....it'll be a long game for ole EJ.

Posted · Report post

I'm going out on a limb and say we win 23-9
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Sorry. Rookie QB. Our D will get some turnovers, we win. all we gotta do is stop the run. I don't expect poo from our offense

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Honestly the only time I ever even use that function is by mistake trying to go back to the main section.

i hit the like button by accident when i'm trying to quote someone. i just recently turned on sigs and i can't get used to the quote button being that far down.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yeah, as soon as the game was over yesterday I started going through analyzing th Bills and our chances and the first thing I thought of was that DL. Super Mario and Co. Are a problem. Considering offense is our big question mark right now, ugh...

Posted · Report post

I honesty think we win this one pretty convincingly. I called EJ as OROY, and I really like Robert Woods since we're on the topic or rookies, BUT I think our front 4 put the pressure on EJ early and often, and he will be forced into making mistakes.

I'm looking for 3-4 turnovers, with the offense looking pretty anemic still, but less so this time around.

Posted · Report post

Jeremy Igo @CarolinaHuddle 19h

Carolina: At least we have Buffalo next week. Buffalo: At least we have Carolina next week.

8 people like this

Posted · Report post

if we lose to buffalo we're going into the bye 0-3. no doubt about that