Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So how long before Wallace gets traded?

67 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Its only week 1 and there are already reports of Mike Wallace not being happy in Miami, who woulda thunk it?

Its only a matter of time before the Miami FO decides to take what they can get for this guy, who if he doesn't get the ball is going to end up a locker room cancer. 

Get this dude

Posted · Report post

Let me get this straight...he is unhappy in Miami where he is basically the number one and you want him to come here...to be unhappy?

8 people like this

Posted · Report post

Let me get this straight...he is unhappy in Miami where he is basically the number one and you want him to come here...to be unhappy?

Uhm I'm pretty sure if he were here he woulda done better than a catch for 15 yards. What makes you think he would be unhappy here?

He'd be the #1 here too. He isn't basically the  #1 in Miami, he IS the #1 that's why he got all that money, remember?

Posted · Report post

I don't think that he's going anywhere. But Wallace would help no doubt, but he's too diva-esque. Plus, I don't even consider him a true WR1. I liken him to Torrey Smith.  I'd rather get Denarius Moore for pennies on the dollar, or take my chances with a loaner with Britt.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

No. And I mean NO!!!

Posted · Report post

No FREAKING way.  I just want a legit number two.  Is that too much to ask for?

Posted · Report post

"locker room cancer" and "get this dude" in the same breath?  no thanks.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Its only week 1 and there are already reports of Mike Wallace not being happy in Miami, who woulda thunk it?

Its only a matter of time before the Miami FO decides to take what they can get for this guy, who if he doesn't get the ball is going to end up a locker room cancer.

Get this dude

Um, they literally just signed him for 21$ million guaranteed. That dude is never getting traded.

Posted · Report post

Uhm I'm pretty sure if he were here he woulda done better than a catch for 15 yards. What makes you think he would be unhappy here?

He'd be the #1 here too. He isn't basically the #1 in Miami, he IS the #1 that's why he got all that money, remember?

He had joe Haden covering him.

Posted · Report post

Hakeem nicks > mike Wallace.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

He'd be the #1 here too. He isn't basically the  #1 in Miami, he IS the #1 that's why he got all that money, remember?

I think you missed the point completely. If he is the number one already, making a crap load of money, what makes you think he will be happy here where we have Smitty, Olsen, LaFell, Ginn... this point is moot either way he made a lot of money sigining that contract with the Dolphins and there is no way in hell he is getting traded.

Posted · Report post

Tell you what though, it's obvious how important he was to Shitsburgh.