Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

So how long before Wallace gets traded?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
66 replies to this topic

#61 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:07 AM

what?  people responded even mildly serious to this?

#62 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:01 AM

obviously i do not scot.when was he a cancer in pitt?

His team won yesterday, but instead of being happy about that he sat and pouted about not getting enough stats for himself.

That's the kind of guy you want on your team? :unsure:

Add in that he's long been knocked for not being a complete receiver.  He's a one-dimensional deep threat.

Not interested.

#63 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

HUDDLER

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:34 AM

I actually think there's a really good chance Hakeem Nicks ends up a Panther next offseason.  Victor Cruz is emerging as the #1 guy on the Giants, Nicks being from Charlotte and Gettleman's prior connection to him should all fall into place.  

But hell, since Mike Wallace bitches after his team WINS, maybe the Panthers would be the right team for him.

#64 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:06 PM

His team won yesterday, but instead of being happy about that he sat and pouted about not getting enough stats for himself.

That's the kind of guy you want on your team? :unsure:

Add in that he's long been knocked for not being a complete receiver.  He's a one-dimensional deep threat.

Not interested.

he was upset because he felt like he didnt contribute to help his team win. his coaches didnt have an issue with it, so why should you?

why would a NFL player not be mad about not contributing to a win?so many jumped on guys like Peppers for not caring about contributing, so now we are mad because a guy is upset with himself for not helping the team.

what he does best, is what this team needs. but he is not coming here, too big of a contract. i bet he gets many balls thrown his way sunday.

#65 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

I actually think there's a really good chance Hakeem Nicks ends up a Panther next offseason. Victor Cruz is emerging as the #1 guy on the Giants, Nicks being from Charlotte and Gettleman's prior connection to him should all fall into place.

But hell, since Mike Wallace bitches after his team WINS, maybe the Panthers would be the right team for him.

No way giants let him walk

#66 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

They've had chances to sign him long term and didn't. If they spend money it'll be at other positions. Ruben Randel has played well too, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him walk. Franchising him would be too expensive given all their other needs.

#67 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

he was upset because he felt like he didnt contribute to help his team win. his coaches didnt have an issue with it, so why should you?

why would a NFL player not be mad about not contributing to a win?so many jumped on guys like Peppers for not caring about contributing, so now we are mad because a guy is upset with himself for not helping the team.

what he does best, is what this team needs. but he is not coming here, too big of a contract. i bet he gets many balls thrown his way sunday.

Yeah.  "Ask the coaches" translates well to "I just wanted to contribute more" :rolleyes:

He got called on the carpet for being an ass.  Now he's trying to spin it.