Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else notice a couple of things in this current Skins vs Eagles game?

142 posts in this topic

Posted

The pace of Philly is nuts. Makes me appreciate our defensive effort against them

1 person likes this

Posted

Dude the whole RG3/ESPN thing blows my mind.

Like I want to make a fuggin documentary on that BS no joke.

2 people like this

Posted

I agree, I also notice when watching other teams play, we just seem so lethargic and no energy. I watched that 49ers/Packers game and the 49ers are fun to watch and play with energy. If you ask me who I would want as our HC its Greg Roman and its not even close. If we do get a new HC it MUST be a OC and Roman just makes too much sense.

5 people like this

Posted

The ESPN thing is their typical crap...

I would love for us to run an offense like this with Cam. He's bigger, tougher, and as fast as Vick.

Posted

the eagles ran 53 plays in the first half. the panthers ran 50 plays the entire game.

6 people like this

Posted

The ESPN thing is their typical crap...

I would love for us to run an offense like this with Cam. He's bigger, tougher, and as fast as Vick.

cam isn't as fast as vick mang

Posted

I agree, I also notice when watching other teams play, we just seem so lethargic and no energy. I watched that 49ers/Packers game and the 49ers are fun to watch and play with energy. If you ask me who I would want as our HC its Greg Roman and its not even close. If we do get a new HC it MUST be a OC and Roman just makes too much sense.

Do Want

3 people like this

Posted

Eagles are going to be real good on offense until Vick gets lit up. Cam is the only qb who could run that system for an entire year without being blown up one too many times.

1 person likes this

Posted

I absolutely wish Kelly was our coach. Wanted that last year. Was so happy when he said he was returning to Oregon then upset when he changed his mind

im studying his offense as we speak. i heart this scheme.

1 person likes this