Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else notice a couple of things in this current Skins vs Eagles game?

142 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I would not Dirty Cams name by comparing Vick to a older more fragile version, Cam is bigger and a much better passer, game wise Cam is closer to big ben with a better scrambling ability.

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

I know you don't intend on this being a "I wish Chip was our coach" thread, but I wish Chip Kelly was our coach.  Man, I wanted him to be the next coach of our squad.  He could've and would've done wonders with Cam.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I would kill for Roman.

I'm in the Bay Area, just let me know.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It would be fun to watch our personnel in this type of offense. With a healthy Barner of course.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

BTW, this isn't Chud's spread option.  This is the spread the way it is supposed to be played. 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Do Want

So do I. My god, Greg Roman would be awesome.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Greg Roman might not run 53 plays in a half, but the offense he has built around the talents of Kaepernick was also a thing of beauty to watch last night.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hmm this Greg Roman bandwagon is intriguing, maybe I can coin a phrase for his campaign here.

Roman builds things in a day
8 people like this

Posted · Report post

Yes Greg Roman will be awesome until we start losing games and sucking, then on to the next one!

Posted · Report post

I would not Dirty Cams name by comparing Vick to a older more fragile version, Cam is bigger and a much better passer, game wise Cam is closer to big ben with a better scrambling ability.

Cam is not that much better of a passer than Vick. He may be smarter than Vick but I've always liked his throwing ability.

Posted · Report post

This offense was what I had in mind with Kelly in the NFL and was the reason I wanted him as the HC. If the rumors are true and he wanted to coach Newton, well........  :sick:

Also, Greg Roman as HC is a great idea as well. 

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

This definitely aint no "rust" eagles have a gameplan. They have been spying him all night so he cant run, first thing they did was focus in on Morris and took him out the equation cuz he is the work horse and forced Griiffin to throw which he cant really do without the playaction. A year worth a film has helped like everyone said. Skins running the exact same offense as last year, if they dont change things up its gonna be a long season.

2 people like this