Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Anyone else notice a couple of things in this current Skins vs Eagles game?

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#31 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

Why aren't fans bashing the redskins offense the way they have ours? Last I checked, they aren't lighting up the scoreboard. Guess they need to fire their OC, dump Griffin and can the HC. More evidence panther "fans" are the least knowledgable fans in the NFL

How do you know what Redskins fans are doing?

#32 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,737 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

He isn't as quick as Vick but he could run with him.

i don't think so. vick has track star speed even at 32. cam is an excellent athlete no doubt, but he is fuging huge.

i always thought the size/agility combo that cam possesses is more impressive than his size/speed combo, if that makes any sense.

#33 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,613 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

i don't think so. vick has track star speed even at 32. cam is an excellent athlete no doubt, but he is fuging huge.

i always thought the size/agility combo that cam possesses is more impressive than his size/speed combo, if that makes any sense.

Don't argue with me... Cam can out run Jesus and Usain Bolt. Backwards.

#34 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,737 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

well in that case consider me a believer

#35 Luuuuuuuuuuke59

Luuuuuuuuuuke59

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

Chip Kelly's Offense

Picture+1.png

Mike Shula's Offense

tumblr_lf4lodLhz51qdq3i1o1_500.jpg

#36 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,613 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

What is Cams 40 time? I have no idea. I'm just a complete homer, but I'm honest about it.

#37 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,335 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

Philly's run game looks great... They've ran 57 plays through 3 quarters, on target for between 70-80 total plays ran compared to Washington at around 50-60.

Now for those that say an NFL offense can't run this scheme or this many plays, just look at NE. They ran 87 plays against the Bills and last season averaged over 70 plays a game. They've been doing it a while and it works in the NFL.

Kelly's Tempo is proven in the NFL and isn't a question mark against Kelly and Philly. Anyone saying that this tempo can't work hasn't watched NE the last few years. 

#38 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

Our O is straight boring to watch now. Its a shame.

#39 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:48 PM

I've noticed McCoy looks sick out there in that system.

#40 prowler2k8

prowler2k8

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

I agree, I also notice when watching other teams play, we just seem so lethargic and no energy. I watched that 49ers/Packers game and the 49ers are fun to watch and play with energy. If you ask me who I would want as our HC its Greg Roman and its not even close. If we do get a new HC it MUST be a OC and Roman just makes too much sense.

I was so hoping that the Panthers would go after Chip Kelly when it was rumored he was leaving Oregon. Imagine how dynamic our offense would be under CK with Newton, Olsen and our stable of RBs. Now, the Eagles are the beneficiary of his offensive system and they are embarrassing the Redskins on their home turf. Oh, well, what might have been.

I do agree that Greg Roman would be an ideal fit for this team if this is indeed Ron Rivera's last hurrah.

#41 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 3,978 posts

Why aren't fans bashing the redskins offense the way they have ours? Last I checked, they aren't lighting up the scoreboard. Guess they need to fire their OC, dump Griffin and can the HC. More evidence panther "fans" are the least knowledgable fans in the NFL

WE aren't because we aren't redskins fans, if their offense looks like poo that's their problem.

I got redskin fans on my Facebook screaming bench RG3 for what it's worth

#42 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

I absolutely wish Kelly was our coach. Wanted that last year. Was so happy when he said he was returning to Oregon then upset when he changed his mind

My thoughts exactly.

#43 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

WE aren't because we aren't redskins fans, if their offense looks like poo that's their problem.

I got redskin fans on my Facebook screaming bench RG3 for what it's worth

Yea who knew? Fans of the PANTHERS aren't talking about the REDSKINS offense.  derp

#44 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,688 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

the eagles ran 53 plays in the first half. the panthers ran 50 plays the entire game.

Less is more.

Signed,
Mike Shula

#45 CelibatePimpv2.0

CelibatePimpv2.0

• NEWB
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

Sooooo what are those who are sucking on Kelly's nuts going to do if the foreskins come back to win the game? Or what if Philly ends the season 8-8? Looks like it's a just give me the newest toy around thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.