Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Defensive Line will have dominant year!

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Easy Frash...your slip is showing.

difficulties.jpg

Posted · Report post

difficulties.jpg

You will be my new go-to-guy after a loss.

You obviously stay sober 24/7.

Posted · Report post

See what I mean? Even I fuged up in the midst of putting those words in my post.

Posted · Report post

See what I mean? Even I fuged up in the midst of putting those words in my post.

You post...therefore you are.

Posted · Report post

Matt Ryan and drew Bree's will get killed against us. They usually do anyways but this year especially

Ryan is going to poo the bed against us. His o-line is terrible and the Saints pressured all day. Just imagine what he' going to do against us.

Posted · Report post

Because of my faux pas on page one everybody involved in this thread gets pie and a chuggo cameo

Posted · Report post

It's ok frash

Posted · Report post

way to go with that far out prediction 

Way to go with that sarcastic post.  I need to start making derogatory small posts to get my count up.  I am glad that the rookies great play in college has transitioned so far.  

Posted · Report post

Because of my faux pas on page one everybody involved in this thread gets pie and a chuggo cameo

Chuggo? Seriously?!

Just when I think "music" can't get any worse and I want to stab mechanical pencils in my ears...along comes Chuggo...and TOTALLY REDEEMS THE MUSIC INDUSTRY.

Posted · Report post

Our D-Line is awesome again. We stuffed Beast Mode (held him to 47 yards on a 2.3 ypc average) and had Wilson running scared for his life. We're definitely a Top 3 D-Line this year. Add our LB core, and we have the potential to be a Top 5 defense.

That said, did y'all see what The Lions' D-Line did to AP? After that 70 yard TD, Peterson averaged 1.6 ypc. That's insane. Hopefully we'll keep Adrian under 60 yards though.

Posted · Report post

I don't know if all of you have been following the falcons this season, but they are having SERIOUS oline issues.

We scored 7 sacks on them in a game last year before we had star and short. With fua. Let that sink in, I'll get you a bib for your drool.

Posted · Report post

Our D-Line is awesome again. We stuffed Beast Mode (held him to 47 yards on a 2.3 ypc average) and had Wilson running scared for his life. We're definitely a Top 3 D-Line this year. Add our LB core, and we have the potential to be a Top 5 defense.

That said, did y'all see what The Lions' D-Line did to AP? After that 70 yard TD, Peterson averaged 1.6 ypc. That's insane. Hopefully we'll keep Adrian under 60 yards though.

Apparently the Lions were putting 11 in the box to stop AP.