• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Said What?

Defensive Line will have dominant year!

enjoy it while you can.. we wont be able to afford this D in 2 seasons.. not needing to upgrade the O with the talent we already have to pay.  Keek is gonna be franchised..he is that good.   star is cheap for the next 3 seasons at least..

Im telling you, if we lose and finish with top draft pick cam is gone just so they dont have to pay him ie extend the rookie pay roll with JFootball... stewart is gone next season if he doesnt perform and probably if he does.    

there no way were going to be able to pay everyone on our front 7 for 4 seasons even if they do stay healthy we just cant afford it.

I can't wait to play immobile QB's, play Matt Ryan.

I love our front seven.

Particularly with their weak OL. 

Because the front four was getting so much pressure.  When we did Blitz.. people were coming through clean.  I hope to be as excited about the offense as the defense.

enjoy it while you can.. we wont be able to afford this D in 2 seasons.. not needing to upgrade the O with the talent we already have to pay.  Keek is gonna be franchised..he is that good.   star is cheap for the next 3 seasons at least..

Im telling you, if we lose and finish with top draft pick cam is gone just so they dont have to pay him ie extend the rookie pay roll with JFootball... stewart is gone next season if he doesnt perform and probably if he does.    

there no way were going to be able to pay everyone on our front 7 for 4 seasons even if they do stay healthy we just cant afford it.

Dump the outrageous RB contracts and I think we will get enough breathing room to retain most of the important/up and coming pieces...

I would like to thank you, sir, for your proper usage of the adjective "dominant" over the improper use of the verb "dominate".

I'm so happy now.  :)

I can't wait to play immobile QB's, play Matt Ryan.

I love our front seven.

May be worth noting that from preseason to now the only 2 losses we have are against mobile QBs.

May be worth noting that from preseason to now the only 2 losses we have are against mobile QBs.

I believe when you have a good front four, you have to bring that extra guy against mobile QBs.  It is just like when we played Vick in Atlanta.  They figured hey we can rush four and drop everybody else fifteen yards downfield.  I do hope McD realizes you can bring one more fast guy to cut down all of that scrambling like he did with Godfrey.  Godfrey came on a delay and when Russell tried to take off up the open gap he got baptized. 

That is the only down side as some coaches will never blitz and with mobile QBs, they will run your front four ragged.  Additional pressure changes that though.