#16 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,889 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:09 PM

See what I mean? Even I fuged up in the midst of putting those words in my post.

You post...therefore you are.

#17 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:09 PM

Matt Ryan and drew Bree's will get killed against us. They usually do anyways but this year especially

Ryan is going to poo the bed against us. His o-line is terrible and the Saints pressured all day. Just imagine what he' going to do against us.

#18 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,785 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:56 PM

Because of my faux pas on page one everybody involved in this thread gets pie and a chuggo cameo

#19 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,904 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:29 AM

It's ok frash

#20 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:38 PM

way to go with that far out prediction 

Way to go with that sarcastic post.  I need to start making derogatory small posts to get my count up.  I am glad that the rookies great play in college has transitioned so far.  

#21 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,251 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:45 PM

Because of my faux pas on page one everybody involved in this thread gets pie and a chuggo cameo

Chuggo? Seriously?!

Just when I think "music" can't get any worse and I want to stab mechanical pencils in my ears...along comes Chuggo...and TOTALLY REDEEMS THE MUSIC INDUSTRY.

#22 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,738 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

Our D-Line is awesome again. We stuffed Beast Mode (held him to 47 yards on a 2.3 ypc average) and had Wilson running scared for his life. We're definitely a Top 3 D-Line this year. Add our LB core, and we have the potential to be a Top 5 defense.

That said, did y'all see what The Lions' D-Line did to AP? After that 70 yard TD, Peterson averaged 1.6 ypc. That's insane. Hopefully we'll keep Adrian under 60 yards though.

#23 SooSlow84

SooSlow84

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationYour mother's basement

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:53 PM

I don't know if all of you have been following the falcons this season, but they are having SERIOUS oline issues.

We scored 7 sacks on them in a game last year before we had star and short. With fua. Let that sink in, I'll get you a bib for your drool.

#24 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,251 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:57 PM

Our D-Line is awesome again. We stuffed Beast Mode (held him to 47 yards on a 2.3 ypc average) and had Wilson running scared for his life. We're definitely a Top 3 D-Line this year. Add our LB core, and we have the potential to be a Top 5 defense.

That said, did y'all see what The Lions' D-Line did to AP? After that 70 yard TD, Peterson averaged 1.6 ypc. That's insane. Hopefully we'll keep Adrian under 60 yards though.

Apparently the Lions were putting 11 in the box to stop AP. 

#25 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,738 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:59 PM

Apparently the Lions were putting 11 in the box to stop AP.

That explains it then cuz Suh is overrated crap.

#26 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:03 PM

I don't know if all of you have been following the falcons this season, but they are having SERIOUS oline issues.

We scored 7 sacks on them in a game last year before we had star and short. With fua. Let that sink in, I'll get you a bib for your drool.

I have, which is why I was laughing when they went to get Stephen Jackson.  I was like if Turner can't produce behind that shite o-line, what is oft-injured Stephen Jackson going to do?  We are about to get up in that anus. 

#27 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,251 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:10 PM

I have, which is why I was laughing when they went to get Stephen Jackson.  I was like if Turner can't produce behind that shite o-line, what is oft-injured Stephen Jackson going to do?  We are about to get up in that anus. 

Steven Jackson is a major upgrade over Turner, who is not even in the league anymore.

#28 mbarbour21

mbarbour21

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Right, and the Saints had 3 sacks on then.....who is on their line again? I'm thinkin double digit sacks would be great. What? 10 at the least!

#29 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,775 posts

I fear lots of teams will start dinking and dunking on us.  Brady and Brees will be tough to deal with no matter how well the d line plays.  Good tackling will be crucial.  But Ryan?  My god I can't wait to play atl.  

#30 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:16 PM

Steven Jackson is a major upgrade over Turner, who is not even in the league anymore.

I guess man.  I have seen them both play and Turner has never missed the time that Jackson has missed.  Jackson can catch out of the backfield better, has more yards, and is a year younger so you win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com