Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For those who say our game plan didn't work

86 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

When you're trying to play conservative offense, drops/fumbles are heavier. Teams have overcome making the same mistakes by having a better game plan and emphasizing explosive offense. You can either realize that's right or keep throwing a fit by all means little man

Lmao. Hold on i have to stop laughing for a min. So in your theory and "fantasy" world, we're up 28-12 vs the seahawks in the 4th and we were just suppose to be running out the clock? We opened up the offense and game out guns blazzin? Threw 0 interceptions, 0 dumb plays, and 0 turnovers? And seattle came out with their same exact offensive plays and didnt change a thing?

Hahahhaha. Please tell me more about how your fantasy ends. Meanwhile, back here in reality. We would have had 1st and goal with 4 plays to basically win the game. Doesnt matter if the score is 40-45, 90-95, or 7-12. Either way, we're down 5, in the opponents red zone, with a chance to win the game and a fumble blew it.

But by all means, keep talking in "theories" and what "could have happened." Keep telling me i "cherry picked" a few plays that Olsen dropped HUGE gains then in your very next post, saying "we really need a more explosive offense!" Lmao gee I wonder if the 4 easy plays i noted in my first post could have helped us out. Haha i wonder....

Thank u for literally making my point for me. :)

Posted · Report post

If you need 100% execution success for your gameplan to work....

you're doing it wrong.

this this this

Posted · Report post

Lets be real. Even if D Will didnt fumble and we got a TD, our D was gassed at that point and all Seattle needed was a FG to go up by 1 and chances are high they would have came back and scored a FG anyway and won.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

"Guys! I mean sure yeah we only had 7 points but stop looking at that! If Deangelo doesn't fumble we have 14 and we're talking about a dominant NFL offense here! You madden players need to quit with your darn dreams of accomlishing fantastical feats like 28 points! that isnt the way the real world works!!"

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Lets be real. Even if D Will didnt fumble and we got a TD, our D was gassed at that point and all Seattle needed was a FG to go up by 1 and chances are high they would have came back and scored a FG anyway and won.

but it wouldn't have mattered because we had 14 whole points.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I vote to put over/unders on how many posts it takes to mention "Madden" and/or, my favorite, "REAL football fans"

he did it yesterday and even threw in the "this isn't college" when i mentioned that what we did didn't work because we only scored once and lost and all we needed to do was score more than 12, which 27 other offenses managed to do this weekend.

Posted · Report post

"Guys! I mean sure yeah we only had 7 points but stop looking at that! If Deangelo doesn't fumble we have 14 and we're talking about a dominant NFL offense here! You madden players need to quit with your darn dreams of accomlishing fantastical feats like 28 points! that isnt the way the real world works!!"

Needs more :) 's

Posted · Report post

So we are all in agreement right? Seattle only scored 12 points so they are the 4th worst team in the NFL?

Right guys? Cuz thats how football works
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

In one quarter of football I saw a poorly thrown ball by Kaepernick and a Vernon Davis dropped 20+ yarder

HOW DID THE 49ERS OVERCOME THOSE GRIEVOUS ERRORS?
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

this is a ridiculous OP

is everybody forgetting the kind of QB we have?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Thanks for this OP. You're exactly right. Even just FG's on those 3 drives would give us 16 points in a game where there just weren't many offensive drives (thanks to clock-eating run game and muffed punt). I'm willing to wait another week before I say "Here we go again."

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hey fun fact guys: Only one starting QB attempted fewer passes than Cam Newton this weekend.

2 people like this