Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shula responds to criticism

148 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

after sunday's performance, why should they?

You may have a point, but at some point they HAVE to.  I'm mainly referring to the 4th and inches call...

Except for Deangelo's fumble the running game was pretty solid.  The passing game, both Cam's accuracy and the drops, not so much.

Posted · Report post

If the seahawks are playing deep zones then Olsen should have been eating them up over the middle medium. 125 yards passing is sad no matter what defense is in there.

too much logic.

Here, I will write 1000 words on why 7 points is actually awesome.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

You mean the players didn't throw the coaches under the bus?

Shocking.

You're right. The retards on the internet message boards know more about Seattle's secondary coverage schemes then the coaches.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You're right. The retards on the internet message boards know more about Seattle's secondary coverage schemes then the coaches.

Didn't you just post 1000 words on an internet message board?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

too much logic.

Here, I will write 1000 words on why 7 points is actually awesome.

Wait i'm confused. Is 12 points awesome?
Whats Seattle's record?
And did we need to score 33 points? Or would a measly 9 more yards by DWill have done the trick?

Hmmmmm

Posted · Report post

People have been expecting and basically hoping for this guy to fail since we announced his promotion.

7 people like this

Posted · Report post

Wait i'm confused. Is 12 points awesome?
Whats Seattle's record?
And did we need to score 33 points? Or would a measly 9 more yards by DWill have done the trick?

Hmmmmm

lol

Can't tell if serious.

Posted · Report post

Didn't you just post 1000 words on an internet message board?

Again, hence why we are on here. And coaches have the job u dream everyday about

Posted · Report post

It's a grim statistic, and one day later, Panthers coach Ron Rivera was asked a question that had an obvious answer: Is Carolina's approach too conservative?

"Yes it is," Rivera replied at a news conference Monday. "In the inverse, there were a few that were dropped that would have been longer. So there are some things that need to be looked at on both sides in terms of getting the ball vertical.

"And we understand, we looked through it, we talked about it, and those will be the things that we look to do," Rivera added. "We gotta create more of those opportunities."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000241482/article/ron-rivera-admits-panthers-offense-was-too-conservative

“We understand it. We looked through it, we talked about it. And those will be the things that we look to do. We’ve got to create more of those opportunities,” Rivera added. “Some of it too is the quarterback having to pull the ball down and scramble a couple of times. So there are a few things that enter into that. But we are aware of what needs to be done.”

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

People have been expecting and basically hoping for this guy to fail since we announced his promotion.

Yes, we were all praying for a 7 point game in a home loss. This is so awesome.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

The time for excuses and explanations has passed. The preseason it was "we are holding back the play book" now it's something else. It's all meaningless excuse making. Why do we always seem to let our opponent dictate what we do? I am ready for the Panthers to dictate how our opponent should react. Good coaches and good teams force the hand of their opponent.
4 people like this