Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many points against Buffalo will the Offense need to redeem themselves?

How many points?   143 votes

1. 1. How many points will the offense need to redeem themselves on Sunday?

• 0-7
    • 7-14
    • 14-21
    • 21-28
    • 28+
    • Doesn't matter, as long as they win.
    • They did great Sunday, nothing to redeem.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

63 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

PantherScore = BillsScore + 1;

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

PantherScore = BillsScore + 1;

Thats so weird everyone keeps saying this. Yet we were 9 yards away from "SeattleScore +2" this week and the babies are whining about firing coaches

Posted · Report post

i'd like to see 21+ and a win

Posted · Report post

I'm with you on all your arguments but this example is a bad one when you consider that they lost in those games they scored low in.

How is that different from the rest of his poorly constructed PFFL inspired rhetoric

Posted · Report post

considering seattle marched right down the field after they got the ball I'm going to say they would have kicked a field goal and won anyway even if we score there

wait, what am I saying, I'm sure Rivera would have pulled out some 4th quarter magic and shut them down

Posted · Report post

a million bazillion!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

I say they must score 51 points or else.

Posted · Report post

lmao wrong again. God this is too easy

49ers scored 13 points or fewer in 5 out of 16 games last year. But going to 2 straight NFC championship games and being 1 play away from the Lombardi trophy is no big deal right? 

But you idiots keep thinking that "total points" matter, when not factored into a game-by game basis

attachicon.gif49ers 2012 Sched.png

herp derp look guys! you don't need points in this league! now lets take a look at this deeply scouted statistical analysis I made where i link you to an image that validates everything you just said!
See! When San Francisco scored this many points or fewer they had a whopping 1-4 record! ha take that! now lemme get back to my homework #l33t #dominashun #pwnage

LOLOLOLOL OMG i can't believe he actually just did that.

Posted · Report post

Growl: "Good teams dont score less then 14"
Me: "yes. The 49ers did it 5 times last year"

Wow. So ur like 0-10 today. Keep trying. Im sure ull be right about something :) keep ur head up kid

Posted · Report post

How is that different from the rest of his other poorly constructed PFFL inspired rhetoric

He has a point when you put this in context. The 49ers who were in the SB scored 13 or less points every 3 games. Thus, points per game does not necessarily mean you end up in the SB or playoffs. Another example of this argument on the opposite side is the 2012 Saints. They were 3rd in the NFL in points per game scored. They did not even sniff the playoffs.

Have a game plan and execute it. If it means keeping the offense moving slow to allow a good opponent's offense off the field, do it.

Posted · Report post

It's going to take more than this to instill confidence in Shula. 14 points doesn't beat good teams in this league.

Growl: "Good teams dont score less then 14"
Me: "yes. The 49ers did it 5 times last year"

Wow. So ur like 0-10 today. Keep trying. Im sure ull be right about something :) keep ur head up kid

"14 points doesn't beat good teams" and "good teams don't score less than 14" are completely different things.

Posted · Report post

I'm trying to decide if  I should even bother pointing out the enormous gap in his thought proccess or just let him keep talking to himself in this pitiful little crusade to validate himself.

14 points doesn't beat good teams in this league.

Or I can just allow him to continue making my points for me lol