Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

How many points against Buffalo will the Offense need to redeem themselves?

How many points?   143 members have voted

1. 1. How many points will the offense need to redeem themselves on Sunday?

• 0-7
    • 7-14
    • 14-21
    • 21-28
    • 28+
    • Doesn't matter, as long as they win.
    • They did great Sunday, nothing to redeem.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

63 posts in this topic

It's going to take more than this to instill confidence in Shula. 14 points doesn't beat good teams in this league.

lmao wrong again. God this is too easy

49ers scored 13 points or fewer in 5 out of 16 games last year. But going to 2 straight NFC championship games and being 1 play away from the Lombardi trophy is no big deal right? 

But you idiots keep thinking that "total points" matter, when not factored into a game-by game basis

post-12235-0-68585000-1378843273_thumb.p

lmao wrong again. God this is too easy

49ers scored 13 points or fewer in 5 out of 16 games last year. But going to 2 straight NFC championship games and being 1 play away from the Lombardi trophy is no big deal right? 

But you idiots keep thinking that "total points" matter, when not factored into a game-by game basis

attachicon.gif49ers 2012 Sched.png

I'm with you on all your arguments but this example is a bad one when you consider that they lost in those games they scored low in.

1 person likes this

But you idiots

Final warning. Stop it with the personal insults.

I'm with you on all your arguments but this example is a bad one when you consider that they lost in those games they scored low in.

Of course scoring 13 isnt ideal. Just letting this guy know that "good teams" do score under 14. In fact, SF did it in almost 1 out of every 3 games last year. U cant say "score X points and we win." Seattle would have lost many times scoring only 12, but with all the issues we had, it got the job done.

PantherScore = BillsScore + 1;

1 person likes this

PantherScore = BillsScore + 1;

Thats so weird everyone keeps saying this. Yet we were 9 yards away from "SeattleScore +2" this week and the babies are whining about firing coaches

i'd like to see 21+ and a win

How is that different from the rest of his poorly constructed PFFL inspired rhetoric

considering seattle marched right down the field after they got the ball I'm going to say they would have kicked a field goal and won anyway even if we score there

wait, what am I saying, I'm sure Rivera would have pulled out some 4th quarter magic and shut them down