Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers work out two...quarterbacks

20 posts in this topic

Posted

How does someone in Maryland so consistently scoop someone living right down the road from the stadium

Posted

Must need someone to throw extra reps to receivers in practice. Don't want to wear out Cam or Derek's arm.

Yep, we might as well wear out Lafell's legs in training, he hardly uses them game time anyways

BOOM.

Posted

they are gonna trade anderson.  and probably a draft pick for a top flight OT

Posted

Nick Stephens is literally the worst QB I've ever seen play the game!  On any level.  

He had one start in his collegiate career.  That was when he lost to Wyoming in Knoxville.  

Posted

Superball

Posted

We need someone to be this year's Jeff Lewis

Posted

Nick Stephens is literally the worst QB I've ever seen play the game!  On any level.  

He had one start in his collegiate career.  That was when he lost to Wyoming in Knoxville.  

Ummm...No. He started several games in 2008, then Dooley went with the senior Crompton in 2009. Stephens then transferred to Tarleton State before the 2010 season because Tyler Bray and Matt Sims were coming in, and he wanted to be assured he could play football his last year, and who could blame him?

In other news, Nick Stephens is a bright guy; I had him as a student. But all we need is a practice squad guy anyway.

1 person likes this

Posted

Can they play corner?

Willy Beamon?